Introduce Yourself

a_i_s

Arachnopeon
HI everyone....

im newbie in arachnoboards.........

u can call me AIS im 28th years old........

im from Jakarta INDONESIA.....nice to know u all.......

best regards

CEB

Arachnopeon

Hello all, just thought I'd say howdy. I have not had a spider for some time, last one was a sunburst baboon, male. Acquired it as a little guy, 1/4in. had him till he was to big, nasty thing. I have had many reptiles, mostly gecko's.
Now I am awaiting what I have wanted for some time two Avicularia versicolor. I like to breed, so this is an option I am keeping open, we shall see.
A little about me- I'm a male, wife says I'm a cantankerous old fart at 50 years old. I live in Ohio, and paint gaming miniatures as a hobby and for extra cash. I'll keep you all posted on how my little monsters are doing with posts and pictures.:D

Last edited:

Asha

Arachnopeon
Hello Community

Hello!
I'm Asha. Im in Edmonton ...
I have three arachnids

Rosealee - Guatemala Chilean Rosea : 3 1/2 inches (in molt)
Phoebe- Avicularia Versicolor : Sling
Felony - Aphonopelma seemani : 1 inch

On my way to more hopefully. Ment to get two at the Edmonton Show but I got my first Beardie.

darkhelmet

Arachnopeon
i'm new here, but frequent other reptile related forums. i have 12 spiders (11 T's, 1 jumping spider) and 1 scorpion, on top of the various other animals. mostly reptiles but a couple birds (button quail), a couple spiny mice, and and regular mice and asf's for food for the many snakes and lizards.

sinflspeed

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Hello all-

Wanted to say hi. Enjoy the T world. Have 0.1.0 Aphonopelma anax and 0.0.1 Lasiodora parahybana. Lookin gto add a new T shortly. Gonna do som eresearch and make a decision on what I want. Look forward to talking to you guys/girls.

Timo

Arachnopeon
Hello at all

I`m new in this forum and it is great! My name is Timo and I collect spiders: A.Fasciculata, P.Metallica, E.Olivacea, M.Balfouri, P.Subfusca,...!
I have this hobby since 16 years :razz: !

Best regards from Germany,
Timo

stardustaddict

Arachnopeon
A Re-Introduction

Forgive me arachnoboards, for I have sinned. It's been almost two years since I last logged on...

Well, yesterday I placed an order with Swifts Inverts for a half dozen millipedes and... okay, so I threw in a few T's too. :D I had a fungal infection sweep through my five year old fire-bellied toad communal tank because of a faulty filter that went unnoticed and decided it was time for something a little different, so my small heard of leo's, AFT geckos and fire-bellied newts are getting some new neighbors. I've got three little babies on the way-- an oklahoma brown, a curly hair T and a chilean rose alongside the ivory and eastern giant millies. I've wanted them for awhile-- hence my joining arachnoboards forever ago...
I'm a total arachnophobe, but I'm more fascinated than scared-- NOW. Two years is funny that way. And ok, yeah, the newbies will probably be under 24 hour surveillance for escapes with bricks and duck tape keeping their baby homes secure, but small steps, right??

So hello again Arachnoboards! I've missed ya!

acetharula28

Arachnopeon
hello, my name is ace and i am new to this hobby! i am getting my first friendson the 18th, a hungarian curly hair and a pink toe{D OH BOY! i am so excited!

juraij

Arachnopeon
Hi, Im Juraij from Malaysia.Almost 6 years in this addictive hobby. Hope to learn & share more knowledge and information with you guys. Thanks for your time. :)

darthgroves

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm Will. There really isn't anything to know about me too particularly special.I don't own any Ts of my own yet but that is mostly due to my lack of seeking knowledge about them. Once I feel I know enough I am very exited to have new pets.

lugwrench

Arachnopeon
My name is David Rains or you can call me lugwrench but I've always had a thing for invertebrates. In the past I have had: mexican red rump, chilien rosehair, peruvian pink toe, 2x king babboon, oklahoma brown, emperor scorpion, striped bark scorpion, vinagaroon, and many snakes.

The Flork

Arachnopeon
sup! I'm Flork and i love the more unusual and less loved insects. I joined the boards so i could hopefully find out about Cyclocosmia ricketti "Guangxi Turret Rump Trapdoor Spider" and hopefully find a seller of one.
I also found a new love centipedes after i was given one, before i was to scared to keep one, but now that i have one, im all about them.

plumber

Arachnopeon
New To Forum

FIRST TIME ON. LOOKING FOR SOME NEW CRITTERS TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION. LOOKING FOR ANY POKYS OR BRACYS (NO VAGANS PLEASE) BRAZILIAN ALSO OR ANYTHING DIFFERNT TO THE TRADE.:wall: :wall: :wall:

Tasey

Arachnopeon
'Ello, all. I'm Tasey, and I am a Tarantula addict. :D
Started in the hobby with a rosehair about 4 years ago, been collecting ever since. I now have 16 Ts, and a colony of crickets to feed them. Ever since I was little, bugs, arachnids, and other such crawly things have held my fascination. From house spiders to black widows, and even a copperhead once--that one was fun explaining to my parents--I've always rounded up little critters to observe. I do handle some of my Ts, but not too often. Always open to advice, 'cause I'm by no means an expert, so correct me if I'm ever wrong. Thanks!
~T

CellebrO

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
first post

Hi all {D My name is Borislav. I live in a town called Yambol,Bulgaria.Ive had T's for almost a year now and Im totally obsessed with them.Currently I have no place for more spiders but soon enough Ill make room for at least one more. Now I have a chaco golden knee and an usumbara :} nice to meet you all :}