Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

Kitara

Arachnodemon
My baby got a new home and I just love it!! 3" c. cyaneopubescens and it is an 8" cube.
20190928_014356.jpg 20190928_014553.jpg

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Where'd you get that cube? I love it.
Oh I just love it SO much. It's from DreamCo plastics. It's super clear, very well made, and came packaged super secure. This one is 8" square, but they custom build so you can get anything. Now, the downside was that it took 8 weeks to get it. The total was $35 and shipping was $15. I chose the 1/4" acrylic (vs 1/8") so that added a little bit of cost, but worth it. I will 100% use them again.

Edit: They DO have premade stuff that doesn't take 8 weeks. Only the custom builds take that long.

TwiztedNinja

Arachnobaron
Very nice set ups and enclosures. Where did you get those first two enclosures (A.chalcodes & B.albopilosum) btw?
Thank you. They are shoe stackable drawers from The Container Store. 13 x 13 x 8 or something like that

I like that they're clear, light, square, stackable, readily available locally, and provide good depth :)

Last edited:

ShinyTurd

Arachnopeon
My female 9" O. Schioedtei.
And female 7" P. Regalis.

And i also like the sling enclosure for a P. Irminia. Got these from a whole seller in PET products in Germany. If interested they ship worldwide i think, i could share the details.:angelic:
I think its very nice to have the same kind of enclosure style and shape for juvi's and slings. They are even available in 1.2L size. I keep my crickets in them or bigger T's.

Attachments

TwiztedNinja

Arachnobaron
Found these enclosures at the reptile show this weekend and decided to rehouse my 2.5" Avic avic into one of these from the Exo Terra. Used the other enclosure for a 1.5" Avic avic

Really like how the enclosures look, and there are plenty of ventilation holes. Front access door slides up and down, also has holes, and magnets at the bottom to hold it in place

Also attached a photo of my 5.5" B. smithi and G. pulchripes in their current enclosures that I acquired this weekend. Trying to decide if they should be moved or left in them as they've been in these for a long time. They are now the biggest T's I own :)

Lastly, 6 of our T's together in one photo. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
I rehoused my Heterometrus juvie/subadult in a Exo Terra mini 12x12x12. I have 3.5-4" of eco-earth, 4 pieces of cork bark (warm hide) and a broken terracotta flower pot (cold hide). And a waterdish which I plan to replace with a smaller one. Some spagnum moss.
I replaced my Zoo Med spagnum moss with a compressed brick of Exo-Terra forest moss. Basically I have 4" of coconut forest bedding filled just below the lockable dual doors. For the warm gradient hide I have two small cork bark hides sitting end-on-end and covered with a layer of forest moss. I have two thin broken pieces of cork bark jamming the corner cork bark hide flush against the terrarium glass. The cold gradient hide is simply a small broken terracotta flower pot. Then I filled-in every nook and cranny with additional substrate and/or forest moss so crickets or roaches have no where to hide (or more importantly no where to get trapped and die I don't want to be tearing up my set-up by fishing out dead bugs).

Attachments

Gnarled Gnome

Arachnoknight
Finally finished and populated the 360 degree terrarium. Wanted a 360 view for my Damon diadema (1 male, 1 gravid female) with the "background" in the center and mimicking a natural environment. Altered some cork bark to suit their needs. The "branch" is a hide where I can see them easily. The water table is deep because it will house a fogger, that will vent from a small branch built for that purpose. Unfortunately the submersible fogger I had isn't powerful enough.
20191103_121311.jpg 20191103_121301.jpg
20191103_121332.jpg

viator80

Arachnopeon
Made my L. parahybana "Spooky" a new setup, it's my first time trying something more decorative than coconut fibre and a cork bark but I think it turned out pretty nice ^^

Her old enclosure got a bit cramped for her so I hope she likes the upgrade.

View attachment 311558

I used a new mixture of soil I put together using coconut fibre, peat, clay and potting soil.
What kind of enclosure is that?

Montgomery Montgomery

Arachnopeon
Oh I just love it SO much. It's from DreamCo plastics. It's super clear, very well made, and came packaged super secure. This one is 8" square, but they custom build so you can get anything. Now, the downside was that it took 8 weeks to get it. The total was $35 and shipping was $15. I chose the 1/4" acrylic (vs 1/8") so that added a little bit of cost, but worth it. I will 100% use them again.

Edit: They DO have premade stuff that doesn't take 8 weeks. Only the custom builds take that long.
Wowww. I just checked out the site. Thanks for the recommendation! Such a better price than I've seen other people selling acrylic boxes for!

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Wowww. I just checked out the site. Thanks for the recommendation! Such a better price than I've seen other people selling acrylic boxes for!
The quality is better than I've seen other places as well. Customer service was really good and the enclosure came packed really well.

Montgomery Montgomery

Arachnopeon
150mm*150mm*70mm for a juvenile Nhandu tripepii.

Just started a new project for the caribena versicolor I have coming in the next few days. The brown on the sides is for protection and will be removed soon. View attachment 292048
Woww, where'd you get the wood? Is it ghost wood?

That's a nice setup!! But if you want something more elaborated, you don't need to complicate too much, you only need some dry grass, a rock or some wood for hide, and a soft cactus and it's done.
I.E.: View attachment 293358
Very cool. Any info on this?

Substrate, what kind/ where the wood came from, the dried up grass, and the enclosure?

150mm*150mm*70mm for a juvenile Nhandu tripepii.

Wait, is this how wet I should be keeping things?

Hi everybody!

Here I want to show you a couple of my enclosures. In the first one lives a Brachypelma boehmei, the second one, the „greener-one“ is the home of a Brachypelma albopilosum. I hope you like it!

Greetings from Germany
Dawid
What enclosures are these? Are they only available EU?

Last edited by a moderator: