Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

shakw0n

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I made this acrylic enclosure a few days ago.
I wanted to make a backdrop but the customer wanted just the enclosure.
I hope u like it.

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice enclosures TalonAWD and shakw0n.

I wish I knew someone who made custom enclosures for when my T's get bigger. Seems a lot of people make them, but I don't know of any around where I live in Canada.

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Robc-esque Fossorial enclosures for two mature female H. gigas:

Quarter in lower left for scale.

worldsparadox

Arachnopeon
i did this with an old cookie jar for my A. Metallica

and this for my wifes A. Avic. with a plastic fish bowl, a little plastic storage box and a plate for a base

shakw0n

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Some backdrops i`ve made last week. They look much better with some plants and some wood in the enclosure.
Hope u like them.

shakw0n

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I dont have a tutorial for those backdrops, but u can check RobC`s youtube channel.
You can find there a tutorial for this kind of backdrop

isaac_flames

Arachnopeon
4X4X5 Plastic enclosure for a C.cyaneopubescens from Michaels. Many holes drilled for ventilation. One cup of 60/30 bed-a-beast and vermiculite small water dish and a dragon for exercise.
Has since webbed up the enclosure and favorite perch is between the wings behind the neck.

wht kind of tarantula is that?

varanidfan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
H. incei communal revision

My 1st communal is now a success, so I want to make it bigger and better now so it can go on for years and years to come. I am upgrading from a 20gal tall to a 40gal reptile tank with sliding screen lid. heres the progress so far and I will update as I make more changes and adjustments.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRkzzu2zDAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRkzzu2zDAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited: