Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

Dppires

Formerly 'FlaFlash'
Beatiful enclousure CodeWilster! Do you have any access to her hide other then the front open?

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beatiful enclousure CodeWilster! Do you have any access to her hide other then the front open?
Thank you!

Unfortunately no, there is only one way in and out and that is through the entrance you can see in the pics.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Hey CodeWhilster- what kind of ferns/groundcover? do you have planted in your T. blondi tank?

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys! The ferns, both the groundcover and the two on the sides, are "Korean Rock Fern" Polystichum tsu-simense. They do very well under terrarium conditions as long as you have good lighting, and they also stay pretty small.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am in awe of many of these enclosures. I got to train myself to be able to do such crafts. :eek:

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is my T. blondi enclosure

this used to house my S. subspinipes

this is the same tank, but retooled for a future resident. i am drying the substrate ATM.

my P. cancerides' tank:

thanks,
Rob K

rvtjonny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:clap: love that set-up shakw0n, what kind of materials did you use for the background?

Kamikaze

@baboonmanila
Old Timer
In Manila, I keep my T's outside the house.
Most of the time, the weather there is a constant 85-90F with a humidity of 80% .

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kamikaze, Is there a lot of crime in your area?

Seems like your place is fort knox.

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
An arboreal enclosure I put together.

It still needs vents and a lock but it's almost done, and I have materials for 7 more. I'll post pics of the end result soon.

Stalker

Arachnopeon
A new cage I've build for my arboreal tarantula. There is an extra lid with vents to fit in at the top if you require more humidity. There is a hatch for cleaning the cage.

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A new cage I've build for my arboreal tarantula. There is an extra lid with vents to fit in at the top if you require more humidity. There is a hatch for cleaning the cage.

Did you glue those hinges on the glass?