Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

Nikola

Arachnopeon
I'm trying to find where is this post but i don't have any luck with it... Can you post a link on this post about sides?

Cmendel

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

My P.cambridgei setup

Nothing fancy, just an average aboreal setup

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Custom Acrylic Arboreal and Terrestrial

Here are some acrylic arboreal and terrestrial cages (both large and small sizes). I like that they have the option to add locks as I attend many animal expos and you would be surprised at what people will try to walk away with when you're not looking! Unfortunatley creativity is not my strong point so this is the best I could do for tarantula interior decorating! I haven't exactly decided what's going in these yet! These things were quite staticy (if that's a word!) when I was putting them together so there's sand, substrate and dry moss all over the walls, soon to be take care of!

Large terrestrial measuring: 16"x8"x8"

Top down view showing hinges, vents (cricket chew proof!) and locks.

Small terrestrial measuring: 10"x5"x7" will be home to a desert scorp of some sort. Used natural black sand with this one as well as some volcanic looking rock.

Small terrestrial measuring: 10"x5"x7" will be home to a desert scorp of some sort. Went with a yellowish-red type look with some nice rocks.

Large arboreal measuring: 8"x8"x16"

Top view of large arboreal showing vents, hinges and locks.

3 small arboreals.

-Dave-

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are some acrylic arboreal and terrestrial cages (both large and small sizes). I like that they have the option to add locks as I attend many animal expos and you would be surprised at what people will try to walk away with when you're not looking! Unfortunatley creativity is not my strong point so this is the best I could do for tarantula interior decorating! I haven't exactly decided what's going in these yet! These things were quite staticy (if that's a word!) when I was putting them together so there's sand, substrate and dry moss all over the walls, soon to be take care of!

Large terrestrial measuring: 16"x8"x8"

Top down view showing hinges, vents (cricket chew proof!) and locks.

Small terrestrial measuring: 10"x5"x7" will be home to a desert scorp of some sort. Used natural black sand with this one as well as some volcanic looking rock.

Small terrestrial measuring: 10"x5"x7" will be home to a desert scorp of some sort. Went with a yellowish-red type look with some nice rocks.

Large arboreal measuring: 8"x8"x16"

Top view of large arboreal showing vents, hinges and locks.

3 small arboreals.

-Dave-
Hi!
very nice enclosures:clap: .

Take care!

Alain

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some random crappy shots of my Pterinochilus Murinus and Hysterocrates Gigas enclosures...

The Usambara is in a 5.5 Gallon, she's in the left front in a heavily wrapped cocoon of web, so I think she's premolt.

My Cameroon is in a cubic foot enclosure with 7+ inches of MOIST ecoearth, I used a papertowel roll to get her started, and as you can see she seems to love it, she already webbed up like crazy.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
live moss is extremely difficult to keep alive. not to mention the pests that live in it. I forget what other method is used to kill them off.. I just freeze the moss, then let it thaw.. kills the infestations and not the moss. what you are using will not live, I promise.
my knowledge comes from being the live moss provider for an exotic petshop here in town. I have secret locations to endless amounts of "almost" any kind of live moss a person could want. The moss is used mainly in dart frog displays. And thus far only 2 types have been kept alive to the point of growth.
well i guesse you were wrong cause its still alive and fine lol;P

will try and make some more setups with live plants/moss soon

Norsken

Arachnopeon
A couple of new enclosures, first one is for a Aphonopelma bicoloratum

This one is for a Aphonopelma seemanni"blue colour form"

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Amazing Terrariums Norsken, congratulations!!! keep them coming. :clap:

Alboy84

Arachnopeon
These are my enclosures. I bought them from Adam Hundt (Tarantulacages.com) and I'm really pleased with them. I live in the UK so it was quite expensive getting them here - but I'd rather have my T's in something I know they'd be comfortable in. Adam was really helpful and provided a great service.

The top two pictures are of my L.Parahybana enclosure (18x12x10).
The bottom two pictures contain my B. Vagans (16x8x8).

I use 100% vermiculite (which I'm sure some of you won't agree with).

Regards,
Alboy84

(P.S. I'm sorry about the poor quality photo's)

Last edited:

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heres my latest 2, and the first arboreal setups I've done.
The tanks where bought from Custom Aquaria at the BTS show last weekend.

The one on the left houses my new adult female P. regalis and my A. versicolour is on the right.

Mike

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

B.smithi on the left and T.blondi on the right....seperated with perspex.

i am currently looking for a new hide for the blondi to replace that boring cave