did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecilotheria regalis sac!

This is her second sac this year!

Ceratogyrus marshalli 1st instar darkening!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Avicularia versicolor sac!

Female looked like she was in the works of dropping a sac last night. Today i found her with a plump one for her size.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
very nice.
regalis AND versi in the past couple days? :worship:
as always, hope the best

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Female looked like she was in the works of dropping a sac last night. Today i found her with a plump one for her size.

That's my boy!!! Hoping the other two versi females drop soon too! Break out the vials,,,hahha. :biggrin:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yep have the reduncus, regalis, and versi all brewwing now. Thanks a ton bro. Hope your albo has more slings than you know what to do with :).
very nice.
regalis AND versi in the past couple days? :worship:
as always, hope the best

---------- Post added 01-31-2013 at 06:16 PM ----------

That would be very great. For sure the vials shall be ready!
That's my boy!!! Hoping the other two versi females drop soon too! Break out the vials,,,hahha. :biggrin:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yep have the reduncus, regalis, and versi all brewwing now. Thanks a ton bro. Hope your albo has more slings than you know what to do with :).

---------- Post added 01-31-2013 at 06:16 PM ----------

That would be very great. For sure the vials shall be ready!
Good luck with those! Looks like you've been more lucky with the versi than Brett :D

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks a ton bro. Hope your albo has more slings than you know what to do with
shoot.. that all depends on if she ever does something. She rearranges and re-digs her enclosure nightly (which is completely out of character for her) but also continues to tear the webbing out of the bottom of her hide.

Time will tell.
My A.avic is still sittin pretty though, and my chalcodes is really plump and eating greedily (shes normally shy as can be) I expect her to do something soon

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well hopefully she does something good, soon.

Thats good your avic is doing what she is supposed to do. That would be awesome on the chalcodes man. I have a 2" chalcodes, unsexed. It was super shy and would just duck in a corner and point its butt up. But since its rescent molt, it has become a spaz that runs like crazy when the enclosure it opened. I would love to find a male for my female A. sp. New River.
shoot.. that all depends on if she ever does something. She rearranges and re-digs her enclosure nightly (which is completely out of character for her) but also continues to tear the webbing out of the bottom of her hide.

Time will tell.
My A.avic is still sittin pretty though, and my chalcodes is really plump and eating greedily (shes normally shy as can be) I expect her to do something soon

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ceratogyrus marshalli molting to 2nd instar!

I love the look of 1st instars darkening.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thank you. Yep if the sac is good, i will have some up for sale/trade. What part of ohio are you from?
this is such a mouthwatering thread! awesome stuff going on here.

will these little guys be up for sale when they're out?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Not sure where that is. Im in southeast ohio.
you're welcome. i'm located in georgetown currently.

---------- Post added 02-07-2013 at 08:17 PM ----------

Well the Ceratogyrus darlingi are molting into 2nd instar now.

Im pretty positive that i have a Stromatopelma calceatum sac from my proven female.

And one of my female Poecilotheria fasciata dropped a sac. Unforunately she has never seen a male, ive raised her from a sling. Too bad i hadnt found a male back in november like i thought about doing. I figured id give the girls one more molt. Wish i had known better then.

tyrantuladub

Arachnosquire
haha that's in southwest ohio, kinda close to cincy. we should meet up some time, i'm extremely new to the arachnid hobby and it'd be awesome to get some advice from someone more experienced.

thats too bad that the p. fasciata won't be fertile :/ oh well

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I think cincy is about 4 hours from here. Im closer towards wheeling, wv. In between zanesville, and st. clairsville.

tyrantuladub

Arachnosquire
well i'm more than willing to drive out one weekend to chat and possibly purchase some babies :)