did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ceratogyrus darlingi slings!

Well i guess these little critters couldnt wait either. I was going to pull the sac either tonight or tomorrow. But found them aleady hatched. Getting the mom out was a pain, but eventually worked. There is 111 good 1st instar, and 1 ewl. There was 1 dead ewl, and 15 bad eggs. So not bad numbers on this one either. I think im gonna start pulling hammock sacs at day 20-25, to save myself the trouble of digging through the enclosure. Enjoy!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus reduncus sac!

Well my girl dropped a sac today. Male was in on loan from BrettG. Hoping this makes lots of slings for us. You can just make out a couple of her legs and the sac in the pics.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice.. P. reduncus is quite the looker. Hope all goes well with that one.
Keep me posted, i may have to snag a couple. All ive ever owned are irminia and cambridgei, and currently just own irminia. I want to expand into the other Psalmo sp.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sweet! For some reason reduncus get no love,I still have 50+ from our sack here.Oh well,everyone else's loss is my gain,as we love the damn things.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice job, man! Glad to see more Psalmos getting bred over there!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks bro. Yeah i still need to get langenbucheri, and i need a female cambridgei. I counted my irminia/cambridgei hybrid as a cambridgei for a while, then realized i was having a brain fart lol.
Very nice.. P. reduncus is quite the looker. Hope all goes well with that one.
Keep me posted, i may have to snag a couple. All ive ever owned are irminia and cambridgei, and currently just own irminia. I want to expand into the other Psalmo sp.

---------- Post added 01-25-2013 at 11:38 PM ----------

Sweet! For some reason reduncus get no love,I still have 50+ from our sack here.Oh well,everyone else's loss is my gain,as we love the damn things.
Thats crazy. They are pretty darn gorgeous. With that 2 tone color on the abdomen. Cant wait to see little ones in the incubator.

---------- Post added 01-25-2013 at 11:39 PM ----------

Thanks bro. Soon Brett should be passing out some langenbucheri, so that will be one more that will be circling the hobby more. Cant wait to get some of those.
Nice job, man! Glad to see more Psalmos getting bred over there!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My crystal ball says there will be langenbucheri in the not too distant future....They just keep on getting bigger.....And if they are as easy to produce as all the other Psalmo's,they won't be worth anything in a year or two,lol.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Your crystal ball makes me happy :) Heck as long as they are well established in the hobby, i dont care if they are worth 2 for $0.99

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Catfish is on that roll...congrats on all the new arrivals! And Brett I'll be hitting you up for reduncus in a few days!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The roll is nice. I know it waxes and wanes. Thanks.
Catfish is on that roll...congrats on all the new arrivals! And Brett I'll be hitting you up for reduncus in a few days!

---------- Post added 01-26-2013 at 11:14 AM ----------

True lol. I really like the look of the pulcher too.
Exactly. look at what a couple of us did with pulcher.....lol....

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Your crystal ball makes me happy :) Heck as long as they are well established in the hobby, i dont care if they are worth 2 for $0.99
that seriously just made me laugh :laugh: my girl thinks im crazy for laughing at a laptop screen/"spider stuff"

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahhhh,good times,to us it is all about the thrill of finding new sacks and breeding favorites.Any money made goes right back into the hobby anyways :) Ishould send you a pic of the latest pulcher swarm.8 legged rabbits I tell ya....

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Same here. Pretty much everything i make goes into either paying shipping for new species, or buying new ones. But 90% of what i raise goes to trades. Just happy to keep them circulating. Sure thing man post some pics. Im looking forward to mine being large enough to breed.