did some pairing last night

Tarac

Arachnolord
I think cincy is about 4 hours from here. Im closer towards wheeling, wv. In between zanesville, and st. clairsville.
Ah, right between crazy town and superwhitesville ;)

Can't wait to see those in the classifieds. Keep up the good work, I'm jealous.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Haha pretty much. But i think its stickville, and rednecktucky lol.

For sure. Im just on a lucky streak right now. Only a matter of time before im on a downward spiral :).
Ah, right between crazy town and superwhitesville ;)

Can't wait to see those in the classifieds. Keep up the good work, I'm jealous.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hope thats later for you, rather than sooner bro.
Congrats on all your recent work.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here is a pic of my Stromatopelma calceatum with her 99% sure sac.

Poecilotheria pederseni is looking extremely plump. Her abdomen from underneath looks just like a kiwi :).

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks bro. Ive got a couple females im really looking forward to getting slings from. Especially the L. nigerrimum.
im definitely waiting for this one :drool: i gotta complete the genus .. i will be the first person to buy a couple off ya

hope the S.cal and pederseni work out too. All looks very well with them

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yep ill hook you up. If i can ever get her to eat. She is just one of those picky eaters. She will either try and kill me, or just scrunch up more during feeding time. Thanks
im definitely waiting for this one :drool: i gotta complete the genus .. i will be the first person to buy a couple off ya

hope the S.cal and pederseni work out too. All looks very well with them

Ceratogyrus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Far away from Central Africa where they are found. :)
We only have calceatum in the market here.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks. Take a look at my signature below. It also contains my picture thread. Sometimes i add some pics lol.
Make that +2! haha

Woot! Loving watching this thread. You have so many beautiful spiders! And baby spiders make me happy! :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Paired the T. violaceus again today. Everything went very well as usual, male got in 10 insertions. Unfortunately all my batteries for my camera werent charged, so i couldnt get shots. Would have been some nice ones too, as he had her in the perfect position, showing off the underneath of her violet legs, with neon green/blue toe pads.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well i just pulled the Psalmopoeus reduncus sac. I thought she was starting to eat it last night, so figured i would pull today rather than tomorrow. Unfortunately its a pretty bad sac. Only about 30 eggs, and very nasty. I dont believe she was eating it though. This is day 29, so there should have been ewls in there. I have a few in the incubator, but i have no hope at all for this one. Sorry Brett.