Any New Additions?

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
Picked up a neglected Xenesthis immanis today while waiting on my sling order to come in.

The only sling I want to be a male. 😄

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
Got my grail spider! Davus sp. Panama 🇵🇦 colors are so much better in person. I have a pentaloris, I wonder if this grows as fast.
Nice! Love the colors!

I'm sitting here waiting for my pair of D. panama slings to come in. I've been refreshing the FedEx shipment page first thing every morning!

crazy8legz

Arachnopeon
Nice! Love the colors!

I'm sitting here waiting for my pair of D. panama slings to come in. I've been refreshing the FedEx shipment page first thing every morning!
I would be too! I see they get a pretty good size. It’s eating good too.

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
I would be too! I see they get a pretty good size. It’s eating good too.
I love dwarf species so the size was great for me. It came down to these or G. cerrado but it was hardly a comparison IMO.

You got any threads with more pics?

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
If you love Dwarf sp, you can have both of mine next time you're in TX!
Just not sure if they are for me...

TheKitchenSink

Arachnopeon
The six slings that died via shipping a while ago have been resent and all arrived healthy.
- N. Tripepii
-GBB
-A. Purpurea
-P. Irminia
-P. Auratus-loving this genus, man they just devour food of any size, and never refuse. Holy crap they grow fast!!
-H. Columbia Large- oof it's tiny right now. 1/8". Love the dwarfs.

......and an A. Avic sling rescue from a pet store.
They really don't keep them in proper enclosures do they? Immediately rehoused!!
Was wanting one anyways so win-win.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
As a tarantula breeder that is drawn towards a challenge, I feel exceptionally grateful for the opportunity that arrived today. Earlier this year, I entered into an arrangement with a fellow AB member that was rather complex, involving a breeding loan and a not insignificant amount of credit with another vendor. Long, complicated story short, in the end after a lot of back and forth, the arrangement has been mostly completed and I was able to acquire an irreplaceable specimen for a future breeding project. Today, I took possession of one of the few proven MF Homoeomma chilense in the states to add to my breeding group and here she is:
20230831_084244.jpg

Hopefully in a few years time, I'll be able to finally provide another breeding report for this species that can pave the way for more success and more availability.

TheKitchenSink

Arachnopeon
As a tarantula breeder that is drawn towards a challenge, I feel exceptionally grateful for the opportunity that arrived today. Earlier this year, I entered into an arrangement with a fellow AB member that was rather complex, involving a breeding loan and a not insignificant amount of credit with another vendor. Long, complicated story short, in the end after a lot of back and forth, the arrangement has been mostly completed and I was able to acquire an irreplaceable specimen for a future breeding project. Today, I took possession of one of the few proven MF Homoeomma chilense in the states to add to my breeding group and here she is:
View attachment 454324

Hopefully in a few years time, I'll be able to finally provide another breeding report for this species that can pave the way for more success and more availability.
Best of luck with this dude! Definitely need more of these in the hobby.

ShadowLycan

Arachnopeon
first attempt at a fun thread.. ;)

picked up some new spiders recently, namely my A aurantiaca and i'm planning on getting some more next week. 2 1" P cancerides, 1 3/4" A sp columbia and 1 3" 0.1 Nhandu tripepi.

very excited for the N tripepi, I've been interested in one for a little while and am ecstatic at finding a female for a good price.

this is meant to be a sort of who molted today kind of thread, lets see if we can make it go anywhere.. post whatever new additions youve got incoming or recently acquired below :)
Well, I picked up 8 new Ts at a Repticon this past weekend. The one I'm most excited about is the Avicularia Pucallpa. I can't find a lot of information on it tho
The others that I picked up was
Psalmopoeus Irminia
Pamphobeteus sp Machala
Pamphobeteus sp Platyomma
Brachypelma Boehmei
Brachypelma Albiceps
Lasidora Parahybana
Pterinochilus Murinus

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Nice! Love the colors!

A lot of these showing up here now. Mine’s still a wee sling. Hoping for a molt soon as she’s hidden away now. Such a joy to watch.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Added this really interesting specimen this weekend...

0.0.1 Liphistius cf. yangae "Suwat", the Suwat armored trapdoor spider:
P9030036.JPG
P9030042.JPG

I took a few pics when rehousing it, because once of recreates it's burrow and trapdoor in the new enclosure I'll likely never see it out again for longer than the blink of an eye. Their behavior fascinates me, and I hope I'm able to observe it and work with it for a good amount of time - it's legspan is 1.5" max, so still has a bit of growing to do.

ShadowLycan

Arachnopeon

View attachment 454760
View attachment 454761

I took a few pics when rehousing it, because once of recreates it's burrow and trapdoor in the new enclosure I'll likely never see it out again for longer than the blink of an eye. Their behavior fascinates me, and I hope I'm able to observe it and work with it for a good amount of time - it's legspan is 1.5" max, so still has a bit of growing to do.
That's

View attachment 454760
View attachment 454761

That's the fattest spider that I've ever seen. Wow

TheHound

Arachnoknight
Went classic and got a B hamorii. I avoided these when I first started as it almost felt cliched, but recently I processed that the reason they're so iconic is because their colouration is so beautiful!

20230902_112724.jpg