Six new slings arrived today:

1 Amazonius germani
1 Dolichothele diamantinensis
1 Caribena Versicolor (for free)
3 Neoholothele Incei gold

sling aug. 2023.jpg

MariaLewisia

Arachnoknight
Early birthday present from: me, to: me! Mostly for future breeding projects but thus far I'm only looking to breed on a hobby level and only species I enjoy.

0.0.7 Cyriocosmus perezmilesi
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris
0.0.6 Heterothele gabonensis
0.0.4 Heterothele villosella
0.0.1 Neischnocolus sp. Panama
+
0.0.2 Cyriocosmus elegans
0.0.2 Hapalopus formosus
as compensation for not having the extra N. sp. Panama and H. villosella I wanted. I thought about getting extra C. elegans and I don't have H. formosus yet so it was more than welcome! Sadly can't show you any of the spiders as most are the size of a single grain of sand and the others are faster than lightning so the lids stay on for now.

20230817_174903.jpg

SarahLydiaM

Arachnopeon
I ordered a .75" Tliltocatl Albopilosus sling that I will call Coach Beard, and a 1" Phormictopus Sp. Dominican Purple that I haven't named yet. Picking up at an expo on Sunday. I can't wait!

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Early birthday present from: me, to: me! Mostly for future breeding projects but thus far I'm only looking to breed on a hobby level and only species I enjoy.

0.0.7 Cyriocosmus perezmilesi
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris
0.0.6 Heterothele gabonensis
0.0.4 Heterothele villosella
0.0.1 Neischnocolus sp. Panama
+
0.0.2 Cyriocosmus elegans
0.0.2 Hapalopus formosus
as compensation for not having the extra N. sp. Panama and H. villosella I wanted. I thought about getting extra C. elegans and I don't have H. formosus yet so it was more than welcome! Sadly can't show you any of the spiders as most are the size of a single grain of sand and the others are faster than lightning so the lids stay on for now.

View attachment 453015
Happy 🎂
I like the way you think.

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
After a year and half of not buying any T's I bought a couple for my early birthday present that isn't until next year. Will receive next week

1.5 inch Xenesthis intermedia
1/4 Aphonopelma Santa Cruz

Happy early 🎂 to me

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
Early birthday present from: me, to: me!
After a year and half of not buying any T's I bought a couple for my early birthday present that isn't until next year...

Happy early 🎂 to me
Please stop... my birthday was 5 months ago and you're making me think about buying some T's for my half-birthday next week... 😅

I couldn't find anything I wanted at the the show, and what I did find was already bought out or over the average market price.

I did manage to find these off a hobbyist who was wandering around with a big box full of slings trying to trade them.

Not a bad consolation prize.
0.0.3 Pterinochilus murinus DCF Kigoma
0.0.2 Avicularia minatrix

They gave me these slings for free.
0.0.1 Grammostola rosea
0.0.1 Grammostola pulchripes
0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans

Not sure if I will keep them past the sling/juvie stage.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Please stop... my birthday was 5 months ago and you're making me think about buying some T's for my half-birthday next week... 😅

I couldn't find anything I wanted at the the show, and what I did find was already bought out or over the average market price.

I did manage to find these off a hobbyist who was wandering around with a big box full of slings trying to trade them.

0.0.1 Grammostola rosea
0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans

Well..... today's my unbirthday! Maybe I should celebrate *somehow* . Sounds like it's your unbirthday too. It only comes 364 days per year! You need to celebrate with some spiders!

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter

0.0.1 Grammostola rosea
0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans

Wish I could order online or get slings the smallest t at a pet shop I could find was near 2” . I added 2 curly hairs last week one sub adult suspected female one unsexed . Can’t say I didn’t add anything this year!! :rofl: :pigeon: IMG_4021.jpeg IMG_4007.jpeg IMG_4006.jpeg
Both look very healthy .

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight

0.0.1 Grammostola rosea
0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans

I'll take the rosea! 🤣 They are on my short list for sure!

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel

0.0.1 Grammostola rosea
0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans

I celebrate my birthday several times a year with 🎁 for me. Since no one else is doing it might as well you only live once lol

Reginleif

Arachnopeon
Just picked up L.parahybana and a Avicularia purpurea sling which I'm a bit worried about as my first sling. At the end of the month the guys I use have just got Phormictopus sp in and I'm really excited for that one. So glad to be getting back into the hobby again after having a cobalt blue as a teenager

zsiciarz

Arachnosquire
Ceratogyrus darlingi, my first OW sling. Rehoused a week ago, now settling in nicely in a burrow-tent of sorts.

Also got two Amazonius burgessi juveniles, an Avicularia purpurea sling (molted to L2 within two days post-rehouse) and a Nhandu tripepii, well started sling.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Ordered 10 Pamphobeteus sp. araña pollito

These will be the last ones I buy, I promise!
I'm just going to call you on this now and save us both the time in the future :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Any plans to attempt a communal in the future? If memory serves correctly, they are known for this behaviour in the wild.

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
I'm just going to call you on this now and save us both the time in the future :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Any plans to attempt a communal in the future? If memory serves correctly, they are known for this behaviour in the wild.
I'm ready for this question lol

I've thought about it but with their price tags, I'd rather not risk it.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
I'm ready for this question lol

I've thought about it but with their price tags, I'd rather not risk it.
Not initially of course, but might be worth attempting with 10-20 about an eggsack or two in if successful.