Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anastasia, if I may say so, I think you're very pretty! :) And I know I've seen a pic of you somewhere on a motorcycle! That's awesome, my husband and I are hoping to get some of our own soon.
(I like your coat too! {D )
Thank you kindly :D
Bikes are my passion, cant imagine life with out them
bikes and my spiders, I know Am a nutcase, lol
here is my ultra, been true half of country and O' Canada on it, awesome ride :worship:

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you kindly :D
Bikes are my passion, cant imagine life with out them
bikes and my spiders, I know Am a nutcase, lol
here is my ultra, been true half of country and O' Canada on it, awesome ride :worship:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Anastassia/Anna/Daytona05020.jpg
Wow, an ultra-classic! My dad's got one of those, talk about a silky-smooth ride! Always nice to see a woman on one of those bad boys! I'm more of a novice and have been wanting a Dyna, my hubby wants the Nightrod. Tell ya what, sitting on one of those is something else. I envy you!!! :clap:
That's some nice gear, too! If I could stop spending money on tarantulas, maybe I could get my bike LOL.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice Bike! My buddy just picked up a brand new Ultra/Screaming Eagle Ed. Man, that bike is sharp!....Still like my Victory, though.;)

-Tim
cant beat Ultra tho, did 1400mi in 2.5 days
love my tunes, 80-watt Advanced Audio System 4 speakers,
real comfy seat, huge Bat-wing fairing and lower fairings,
out west cruising speed 95-110mi,
with front end at 28 degree and 16" tire
this bike can corner 30 deg angles
love it just love it

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My turn to update

Like to wish all of you a Happy New year. Been a rough one for me, but am fortunate to have my family, and my critters, in that order. 1st pix is of the whole family, and second is of my wife (21 yrs.) Cyndy and myself.
For those I've met, I can't wait to hear from you soon.
For those I haven't, I look forward to it!

Last edited:

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't think we've met yet Crawldad, but Happy New Year to you, too! Your family looks great :)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like to wish all of you a Happy New year. Been a rough one for me, but am fortunate to have my family, and my critters, in that order. 1st pix is of the whole family, and second is of my wife (21 yrs.) Cyndy and myself.
For those I've met, I can't wait to hear from you soon.
For those I haven't, I look forward to it!
We'll do :D , and Thank you
lovely family there crawdad!, u are very lucky, indeed :cool:

LaurynSS

Arachnopeon
None of my business, really, but there sure are alot of comments, etc, for a picture thread. But the worst part is when someone quotes another's picture post and includes the same picture over and over. It's very easy to quote someone's post and not have the picture reposted again and again. Sorry, I'm relatively new here and it's just my observation.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
But the worst part is when someone quotes another's picture post and includes the same picture over and over.
That bugs the hell out of me, too. It was brought up a while ago but no one seemed to pay attention. :wall:

uh oh..you commented in a picture thread, without posting a picture.:embarrassed: :D
Didn't she post one earlier? Besides, look at Phil Jones . . . :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.