Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
pic

here's one of my myspace pics... i look all mischievous and what-not. i like black&white photos, A LOT.

-dan-

ps: i can't remember what that thing is on my couch... oh yeah, it's a blanket. sorry.

Attachments

PhormictopusMan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Took me six hours to rip this thing out of my dash. Now I've gotta replace the waterpump by Monday but a huge storm is coming in tomorrow night so I'll be doing that one in the morning.

--Chris

Attachments

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Took me six hours to rip this thing out of my dash. Now I've gotta replace the waterpump by Monday but a huge storm is coming in tomorrow night so I'll be doing that one in the morning.

--Chris
Hmmm..Only being able to see the angle of the door jam, I'm guessing '97-'01 Jeep TJ?
I installed a AC system in mine, which meant I had to plumb everything myself, and yes....My dash was in my front seats as well!!!!:eek:

Good Job!!!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

--Chris
Gwad! :eek: , hope after Hera lay a sac u can afford anew one {D

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Me at Waipio Valley, Hawaii in June 2007:

One hell of a Hawaiian sunset...

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

--Chris
Replacing heater cores really sux hard!! I used to be a mechanic and I always cringed when I had to do that. A late 70's-early 80's Cadillac was the worsed! You had to loosen the bolts from the fender!!

PhormictopusMan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmmm..Only being able to see the angle of the door jam, I'm guessing '97-'01 Jeep TJ?
I installed a AC system in mine, which meant I had to plumb everything myself, and yes....My dash was in my front seats as well!!!!:eek:

Good Job!!!
Thanks, yeah it's a '98 TJ. Wow, I was glad mine didn't have A/C. I bet that was a tough job.

I have always planned on driving it ten years then promoting/retiring it to a hobby vehicle and buying something else for the hard communting. I will hopefully be getting a new truck in the next couple of months and then I can spend all the time I want with the jeep, and without any time crunches.

--Chris

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cool!
Well, mine did not come with AC, but I wanted it, so I installed one...Little bit of fab work, but fun..:rolleyes:

Yeah, I just sold my Jeep..:( I geared it, lifted it, and crawled it, all over the place....I wish I had a TJ that I can tinker around with now...I can change the entire suspension(shocks, spring, anti-sway bar, and front trac bar), in under 3 hours!!! Don't ask me how I know...:)

Well, good luck with the truck, and have fun with the Jeep..Remember, Keep the rubber side down!!!

Keeping in theme,

Here's a pic of mine, in light mod form....It only got bigger from here...lol

Tim
Thanks, yeah it's a '98 TJ. Wow, I was glad mine didn't have A/C. I bet that was a tough job.

I have always planned on driving it ten years then promoting/retiring it to a hobby vehicle and buying something else for the hard communting. I will hopefully be getting a new truck in the next couple of months and then I can spend all the time I want with the jeep, and without any time crunches.

--Chris

PhormictopusMan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Replacing heater cores really sux hard!! I used to be a mechanic and I always cringed when I had to do that. A late 70's-early 80's Cadillac was the worsed! You had to loosen the bolts from the fender!!
Wow, yeah--I have read that they are pretty much all hard. Everything that I read said that it should take me between six and ten hours. I think when all finished I had put in twelve, but I split it up between three days. I figured it would be a good initiation if I planned to do other work on it in the future.

--Chris

PhormictopusMan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool!
Well, mine did not come with AC, but I wanted it, so I installed one...Little bit of fab work, but fun..:rolleyes:

Yeah, I just sold my Jeep..:( I geared it, lifted it, and crawled it, all over the place....I wish I had a TJ that I can tinker around with now...I can change the entire suspension(shocks, spring, anti-sway bar, and front trac bar), in under 3 hours!!! Don't ask me how I know...:)

Tim
Hey thats a nice looking Jeep. Is that the Chili Pepper Red? I almost went with that color and after I got the green I still thought it would have been nice.

Suspension is next for me after I get the truck and my budget is ballanced.

--Chris

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey thats a nice looking Jeep. Is that the Chili Pepper Red? I almost went with that color and after I got the green I still thought it would have been nice.

Suspension is next for me after I get the truck and my budget is ballanced.

--Chris
Yep. Chili Pepper Red!...The worse part is, the guy down the road bought it...I see it almost everyday!!!

Suspension, eh? You're getting a PM ;)

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dang guys, i'll be doing a heater core some time in the next month (after i get the engine running...) I'm dropping the oil pan tomorow so hopefully i'll know a little better what is wrong then...

~Samuel

PhormictopusMan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dang guys, i'll be doing a heater core some time in the next month (after i get the engine running...) I'm dropping the oil pan tomorow so hopefully i'll know a little better what is wrong then...

~Samuel

Just go into it knowing that it will take some time. I had read a lot about how much of a pain it was and I just made sure that I had enough time to get the job done. If I hadn't been prepared for that it would have been a lot worse. I only had to make two emergency trips to the Sears Tool department during the project.

--Chris

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its good to see all you and from the U.K :) :worship: :worship: :worship: nice puppies as well :) :clap: :clap: {D --- phil

Status
Not open for further replies.