Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
why thanks Phil, by the way the babys not mine it was a bit of a joke, lol. I bet you couldn't tell eh!!!! thanks for the comment, wheres your picks.lol{D

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:eek:
why thanks Phil, by the way the babys not mine it was a bit of a joke, lol. I bet you couldn't tell eh!!!! thanks for the comment, wheres your picks.lol{D
lol i did not think the baby was yours :eek: :eek: ;) :rolleyes: as for my pict i do not do them :8o :8o :8o :eek: and you have a wonderful family you are lucky :clap: :clap: :) :worship: :worship: to all of you :) ---- phil

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Me at work... old picture

Me in the natural history museum in ny

Found my creek. lol

My ex's sisters baby... lol she fell a sleep with one of my books.

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol who for me :? or the rest of you {D {D {D ;) :rolleyes:
Oh my god don't tell me you have 2 heads??? wow so do I!!
joking aside everyone is special and beautiful in there own right, show yourself Phil, who's behind that computer.!!!!

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh my god don't tell me you have 2 heads??? wow so do I!!
joking aside everyone is special and beautiful in there own right, show yourself Phil, who's behind that computer.!!!!
ha lol i may have 8 legs :eek: {D but i do not have the camera to do so :( :( :wall: :wall: so i will have to be a man of mystery ;) :cool: :) :rolleyes: ---- phil

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ha lol i may have 8 legs :eek: {D but i do not have the camera to do so :( :( :wall: :wall: so i will have to be a man of mystery ;) :cool: :) :rolleyes: ---- phil
thats cool. nice to meet yah Phil, I guess we will have to make up our own pic of who you are. ha could be funny.:2:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
We've been through the whole "Phil Behind the Computer" debate before. :rolleyes:

I like to pretend he's the time-travelling second incarnation of my stepdad, who was also a perverted old git from the UK. :D

(Phil, I mean that in the best possible way)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We've been through the whole "Phil Behind the Computer" debate before. :rolleyes:

I like to pretend he's the time-travelling second incarnation of my stepdad, who was also a perverted old git from the UK. :D

(Phil, I mean that in the best possible way)

yes i know that {D {D and you would not want a pict of me :eek::eek: do you want to frighten the kids LOL :D ;) :) :rolleyes: --- phil

Status
Not open for further replies.