Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pix everyone! :) Good to see some new faces as well, welcome to the boards! I've been away for awhile so here's some newer and an old one I've always liked.

Hope you all had an awesome Christmas with your loved ones y que Santa les haya traido muchos regalos!!!! :)

Last edited:

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh Lord, you've done it now, the comments will not end, haha. *cough*Phil*cough*

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great pix everyone! :) Good to see some new faces as well, welcome to the boards! I've been away for awhile so here's some newer and an old one I've always liked.

Hope you all had an awesome Christmas with your loved ones y que Santa les haya traido muchos regalos!!!! :)
hi wonderful picts of you as all ways :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: thanks for posting them it SO good to see you back with us a nice xmas gift THANKS :) :) :razz: :razz: {D {D --- phil

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here's my wife and I at a recent Christmas party at work. Kathleen (my wife) has really dark brown eyes so they always show up red.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
These were taken a couple weekends ago when my sister and I went deer hunting in Water Valley, Tx. I shot my first buck, and she shot her first deer ever, a small doe.

when i first look at this pic i was kinda sad because of the dead deer but when i saw the raw meet i got hungry. lol i never taste a deer before, does it taste like chicken? also pls dont kill rain deers when christmas is coming because santa might need them but hey who needs presents if you have a one month supply of steak and beef jerky. :D

BostonBrother

Arachnopeon
Your right, not much more exciting then shooting a deer! Except maybe a bear or elk.

~Samuel
I used to live in Western Alaska and was fortunate enough to go out on a caribou hunt with some native Alaskans. What a blast. Caribou tend to travel in straight lines. So we would get around the heard in front on snow machines and ambush them. What a rush! We ended up with five that day. Kept me fed the whole winter.

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh Lord, you've done it now, the comments will not end, haha. *cough*Phil*cough*
haha :eek: :eek:

hi wonderful picts of you as all ways :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: thanks for posting them it SO good to see you back with us a nice xmas gift THANKS :) :) :razz: :razz: {D {D --- phil
Thank you for the nice words Phil, you're always very sweet :)

Greetings from Peru!!!

GO MIZZOU TIGERS!!!

Brian your little angel is too precious!!! God bless her always :)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Alright, time to post some pictures...

Me in Hawaii just smiling for the camera:

Caught a snowflake eel with the net:

New Hawaii State Record. Old one was 365lbs.:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha! That would be a pretty big eel!

Yeah, that broadbill was an experience to catch, that's for sure. It hit at about 1:45am. Night fishing is a completely different story from day fishing!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No, we cut it up and shared it with all our friends. Had a HUGE barbecue. Josh (the other guy in the picture) kept the bill, since he lived there and I had to return home a couple days later.

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I haven't posted any self photos in a long time, so here goes...

A photo from a few minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.