Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
life is short, and full of things i dont enjoy.
You don't say!! I would of never known, you always seem so positive and upbeat about some things!;P

good luck on your short term endevors!{D

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have some friends from Saudi Arabia and the first time I tried it I was hooked. I don't smoke it all the time. Just when I have some free time to kill. Very relaxing. And the reason no one was there is because they were at work.

davelove

Arachnopeon
high

just wanted to say hi to every one i breed pokies and other tarantulas i have just about every pokie out thier

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
haha nice drawing. is that a P. metallica? :} you should color in some white on lori's eyes between the horizontalish lines.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
This is me and Kelly Pascoe. Those that I've talked martial arts with- this guy is my greatest rival, and best bro. The one that took State-Division Champion title away from me in competition two years ago, and I have been unable to win it back from since.

View attachment 67699

And this is me and Beverly at the Christmas party at work. (not my girlfriend, she just really likes me) :confused:

View attachment 67700

-Sean

Last edited:

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gosh Sean, you look super happy in that last one! {D The photos turned out good! :clap:

-Sarah

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
haha nice drawing. is that a P. metallica? :} you should color in some white on lori's eyes between the horizontalish lines.
Good IDing skills there. :p

I'm actually leaving it colored that way because that's how the artist does his characters -- only around half of them have whites to their eyes. The other half are just dots for pupils and lines suggesting lids.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is me and Kelly Pascoe. Those that I've talked martial arts with- this guy is my greatest rival, and best bro. The one that took State-Division Champion title away from me in competition two years ago, and I have been unable to win it back from since.

View attachment 67699

why don't you creep up behind him and :eek: :eek: no you better not {D {D {D:8o :8o :8o :rolleyes: --- phil

And this is me and Beverly at the Christmas party at work. (not my girlfriend, she just really likes me) :confused:

View attachment 67700

-Sean
and she really likes you ;) :) how do you feel about her :? she looks like a nice girl to me :worship: :worship: and its coming up to xmas ;) any way i will stop now as i am a silly old git what do i know :? :? :rolleyes: ---- phil

moody

Arachnopeon

View attachment 67699

View attachment 67700

-Sean
very cute :p

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
After a long night of number crunching in preperation for a few things I'm working on for the articles section, here's what I look like:

Now, I just need to find materials and experiment.

unclechewy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm fairly new to the hobby and to the boards. Don't have a picture of just me, so here is a picture of the entire family, I'm big buy in the middle in the orange shirt. Zane in the purple shirt will also be collecting as soon as Santa delivers his first T, a G. rosea. :D

To answer the questions before they come up. All of my kids are adopted by both my wife and I. The little baby is actually my grandson.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm fairly new to the hobby and to the boards. Don't have a picture of just me, so here is a picture of the entire family, I'm big buy in the middle in the orange shirt. Zane in the purple shirt will also be collecting as soon as Santa delivers his first T, a G. rosea. :D

To answer the questions before they come up. All of my kids are adopted by both my wife and I. The little baby is actually my grandson.
and if i may say a wonderful family you have :clap: :clap: :) :) you must be proud of them all if only there was more like you and your wife who give a loving home to ALL of your kids then this world would be a better place to you and her :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :) :) ---- phil

Status
Not open for further replies.