Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha funny that you say that…. I have heard it once or twice before…the real Vin Diesel is locked in my basement ;P buahahaha…I wish {D .

Thanx for the welcome!!! What exit of the turnpike are you? I need a spider buddy none of my friends like them…sad but true…darn girlie girls.

Steph :D
Lucky woman! 2 Vin Diesels - awesome. {D {D

I'm near Six Flags, above Toms River (Seaside Heights). You'd either take I-195 from the Turnpike (I think that's exit 6A), or the Parkway.

I'd love to get together, none of my friends share my hobby either. :8o

---
Wendy
---

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok, here's me being brave and posting a baldy pic. My hair is just starting to grow back, and seems to be comprised of many more grey hairs then I remember coming out!

Not true... you were that grey last time I saw you. ;P

I'd take you bald... you'd remind me of that hot piece of Canadian bacon that has most recently been seen with a certain floozie lion.

Glad to see you back on the boards.

As for me... I recently lost the hair and beard... a rash decision one night at about 2 AM. Attached are the before and after shots.

Botar

Galadriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Not true... you were that grey last time I saw you. ;P

As for me... I recently lost the hair and beard... a rash decision one night at about 2 AM. Attached are the before and after shots.

Botar
I think I like you better shaven. You don't look so much like a prematurely grey 10 year old werewolf. Nice shirt, btw =)

Right before a night out last summer:

Attachments

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Glad you like the shirt... seems you might be familiar with the man who made them for me. In fact, if you weren't married to him I'd offer to trade. I think I'd look good in that dress.:eek:

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Botar, is that your younger brother? Wow, talk about a difference.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Charles didn't go to the barber, he simply discovered a time machine!! LOL :D

Galadriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Glad you like the shirt... seems you might be familiar with the man who made them for me. In fact, if you weren't married to him I'd offer to trade. I think I'd look good in that dress.:eek:
Today is your lucky day! I still have it, only worn once! I'm sure you'd be quite fetching in it.
I'll trade it to you for another formosa :razz:

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there you charles, much better look... lol now you can come out to cali and party with some of us fraternity boys

Last edited:

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Here is me on top of the lift hill of Millenium Force at Cedar point... Half a second later I was plumetting 300 feet down, and loving every second. (both of them)

Bill

Attachments

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Here is me on top of the lift hill of Millenium Force at Cedar point... Half a second later I was plumetting 300 feet down, and loving every second. (both of them)

Bill
OK Physics Police here..

If you fell 300ft.. in free fall it would take you 4.33 seconds..
;P :D ;P :D

UNLESS of course you were "helped" then a totally diff story
I have a friend who keeps insisting I go to Cedar Point with him..
Looks like a BLAST..

Status
Not open for further replies.