galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know when I'm beat. EC, I bow to your superior pulchritude. :worship:

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
galeogirl said:
of an artist's model. This was day number two of a horror photo shoot. My skin was breaking out from the nasty, thick makeup and the hot lights. My hair had a mix of salad oil and styling gel in it to get that febrile sweat sheen. It was still a lot of fun, though.
Cool effect...very "Reganesque". Looks as though you're about to do a 360 degree headspin and vomit pea soup!

MEXICOYA415

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Keef said:
Cool effect...very "Reganesque". Looks as though you're about to do a 360 degree headspin and vomit pea soup!

I don't know about that. I think she looks pretty damn hott !!!

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MEXICOYA415 said:
I don't know about that. I think she looks pretty damn hott !!!
Erm....that's gone right over my head. It was a horror shoot, and a very effective one at that. I think you're being a little overly subjective.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Haven't posted in here in a while and as we just got back from vacation and have a few new pics, figured I'd post them. :D

S

Attachments

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Is it me, or are most of the Deranged's cute, and doesnt the little girl look embarassed????
Well wouldnt you be? {D

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
T hee...
I didn't look in this thread after posting the pic so I missed the 'underage' bit, lol. Thanks for the welcome! My spiders say hello.
Nice pics everyone!

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
tony said:
and doesnt the little girl look embarassed????
Well wouldnt you be? {D
Actually, she was shielding her eyes from the bright sun. :D

swade655

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
figured I could quit being shy.
pics of me and my crew.

I am the freakishly tall one with my fam and parents

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Wow, Mr. Deranged's son is the spitting image of dad, isn't he? Compare the middle photo with the one below. See what I mean? Okay, maybe Deranged Jr. isn't as tall and sports less ink, but other than that.....

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tim Benzedrine said:
Wow, Mr. Deranged's son is the spitting image of dad, isn't he? Compare the middle photo with the one below. See what I mean? Okay, maybe Deranged Jr. isn't as tall and sports less ink, but other than that.....

You took the words right out of my mouth, Tim. {D

The resemblence is incredible. Scott, what's it like seeing your "twin" growing up?

Your daughter has the most gorgeous eyes. WOW! It won't be long before the boys come knocking on your door now. :eek:

---
Wendy
---

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Immortal_sin said:
ok, here's me being brave and posting a baldy pic.
You .... stole ... my .... haircut. :D Glad to see you around again, Holley. Just remember to keep sunscreen on your head -- trust me on that one. :)

Cheers,
Dave

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Me

The two that suck the life out of me :evil: …haha j/k {D

Me at my happy place.
First foal of the season (2 weeks old).... 5am.... freezing cold…I look like crap.

My little helper.

Steph :D

CassyLeeRipper

Arachnopeon
Immortal_sin said:
ok, here's me being brave and posting a baldy pic. My hair is just starting to grow back, and seems to be comprised of many more grey hairs then I remember coming out!

This picture is powerful, strong, radiant, yet has a deep sense of peace... I think it's the nose ring :}

I don't know you, but hello fellow fan of facial piercings and creepy crawlies alike :eek:

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
verry_sweet said:
Me

The two that suck the life out of me :evil: …haha j/k {D

:eek: I had NO idea Vin Diesel was married to you, Steph. {D ;)

Great to have another Jersian here. Welcome :) (although I'm late with that one :eek: ).

---
Wendy
---

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Socrates said:
:eek: I had NO idea Vin Diesel was married to you, Steph. {D ;)

Great to have another Jersian here. Welcome :) (although I'm late with that one :eek: ).

---
Wendy
---
Haha funny that you say that…. I have heard it once or twice before…the real Vin Diesel is locked in my basement ;P buahahaha…I wish {D .

Thanx for the welcome!!! What exit of the turnpike are you? I need a spider buddy none of my friends like them…sad but true…darn girlie girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.