Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
OK Physics Police here..

If you fell 300ft.. in free fall it would take you 4.33 seconds..
;P :D ;P :D

UNLESS of course you were "helped" then a totally diff story
I have a friend who keeps insisting I go to Cedar Point with him..
Looks like a BLAST..
You mean like a cable driven lift (no clacking - just smoothness) that accelerates right before the drop to give you a nice shove over? :)

Bill

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Bill...don't you know bringing cameras on roller coasters is against the rules? :D

Good picture...but part of me wants to smack someone upside the head, can't feel good getting smacked in the head by a dropped camera on such a ride...

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Bill...don't you know bringing cameras on roller coasters is against the rules? :D

Good picture...but part of me wants to smack someone upside the head, can't feel good getting smacked in the head by a dropped camera on such a ride...
She's ridden that coaster enough times to have gotten it tattooed on her back ;) She knows when to put it away. - Besides, I was the one that got the powerbar sucked out of my pocket on Top Thrill dragster - and it was velcroed shut..

Bill

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just out of curiosity, I wonder how a falling powerbar would feel on a roller coaster going full speed?

Would it hurt more than a camera?:)

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just out of curiosity, I wonder how a falling powerbar would feel on a roller coaster going full speed?

Would it hurt more than a camera?:)
It would put the phrase no pain no gain in my head before I throw it back.

and it depends if the camera is mounted or not too ;) .

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
odd...i have a night time picture of a merry-go-round on my desktop, slightly blurred but the rest of the pic is sharp. kinda eerie lookin in a way...or maybe i've read too many Stephen King books :D

welcome aboard!

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hallo there, My name is Ulrich and I've been following the boards for awhile and I never miss to read an interesting post from all you guys but never took the actual time to post myself...until today! :8o I'm not new to reptiles I used to own a king cobra that I had to give away when i moved:( :evil: but I definetely not consider myself an expert on tarantulas. I've been keeping some for 2 years now and I love and enjoy taking care of all my kiddies:) I recently moved to Atlanta from my home Deutschland a year ago so I'm residing in the U.S. at the moment. I look forward to being part of this great board I admire so much:clap: Vielen danke

Talk to u all later,
my best regards

:rolleyes: Oh yeah I forgot!:eek: THis is a decent pic of me back when i had longer hair ;P

Attachments

i_love_spiders

Arachnopeon
hey there, i am attending a school in Atlanta, ive also worked with poisonous snakes just out of North carolina. Before long i will be moving to Atlanta. right now im sitting here in the carolinas listening to depeche mode.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
hey there, i am attending a school in Atlanta, ive also worked with poisonous snakes just out of North carolina. Before long i will be moving to Atlanta. right now im sitting here in the carolinas listening to depeche mode.
is that you in your avatar? :? I don't see a pic :( lol

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey I_love_spiders :) it's cool to know I'll have a snake lover and arachnid freak friend like me in the near future. Downtown Atlanta has some good stuff to offer, one of the world's biggest aquarium, awesome nightclubs and have some of my fav restaurants. Although I must admit :( I barely have any time to enjoy the city with all the work I always have and I still can't seem to find any good petshops so I've had to stick with buying crickets and superworms from either petsmart or petco :wall: although I am seriously considering switching to feeding roaches... so we'll see. Anyway, nice to know you'll be my neighbor :) and welcome to the boards.

My best regards,
Ulrich Alexander

Morro_Narcissa

Arachnopeon
I'm Jen, I have been keeping seriously for only a couple of years, so my collection is still relatively small. We have 17 tarantulas and one Amblypigid (Tailless Whipscorpion, Damon sp.).
We are starting a Tarantula and Arachnid Enthusiast Group in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, and we have approx. 14-16 members so far. Our first meeting is this Saturday. If anyone is interested, please join our message board for details...
This is hubby and I in our backyard at night a few weeks ago...

silly pic of me

me & our formerly feral kitty

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
:rolleyes: Oh yeah I forgot!:eek: THis is a decent pic of me back when i had longer hair ;P

Daaaaaaamn!:eek:

That is a very nice picture Ulrich, you have amazingly beautiful eyes.:)
Cheers,
Laura

Last edited:

Galadriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome Jen!
Is it me, or is this starting to sway towards a female dominated hobby? :D

wac764

Arachnopeon
This is me.

0.1.0 G.rosea 3.5" My gal Rosie. (how original)

0.1.0 B.vagans 1.5" (Tara) about 2 days before molting-She's much prettier now

I also have

0.0.1 G.rosea 0.75"
0.0.1 G.aurestriata 0.75"
0.0.1 L.parahybana 0.5"
0.0.1 A.hentzi 0.25"

I should be receiving, tomorrow, 0.0.1 C.cyanopubescens 1.0", and 0.0.1 P.murinus 2.0-3.0 ". I can't wait for these new pals. I got my first ts just about 6 weeks ago. I can tell that I'm nowhere near done yet. This isn't a hobby it's a habit.

Bill ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.