Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ok, here's me being brave and posting a baldy pic. My hair is just starting to grow back, and seems to be comprised of many more grey hairs then I remember coming out!

Attachments

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome back Holley...great to see you on the road to recovery. I have a friend on the Wildhearts forum who is going through similar.....you girls rock!!!

Best, Keith.

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :clap: :clap: :clap:

George

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great pic, Holley. I agree with Mark that you've got that bad*** Ripley look.;)

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Holley hope you are feeling half as incredible as you look!!!!
:clap: {D :clap: {D :clap: {D :clap: {D :clap: {D:clap: {D :clap: {D:clap: {D

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
w00p! Holley !! I'm so glad to see you're on your way to recovery. Come in chat and see us sometime. We miss you!

-Mike

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You are beautiful, Holley! It's great to see you posting!

Becca

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Quite possibly the sexiest thing anybody wil ever see:

Me with a beard. Paige has nothing on me. I seriously have to be the sexiest thing on two and a half legs.
If you read the last comment and took me seriously, I sincerely feel sorry for you. Like really sorry. Kid with his tongue frozen on a tetherballpole in the middle of the interstate sorry. Paige is friggin hot.

Last edited:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Immortal_sin said:
ok, here's me being brave and posting a baldy pic. My hair is just starting to grow back, and seems to be comprised of many more grey hairs then I remember coming out!
Woah...that's really brave. I salute you.

Chemo tends to do funny things with hair coloring. One girl who went to elementry school with me had chemo and went from brown hair to completely white hair.

So...yeah. Totally blame it on the chemo. :)

Go me for missing one whole page.

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
Quite possibly the sexiest thing anybody wil ever see:

Me with a beard. Paige has nothing on me. I seriously have to be the sexiest thing on two and a half legs.
Wow, you're a friggin bombshell, I mean the real nuke, man! I can hardly type because of all the drool on my keyboard!! :D And since I'm already using white I can't go any whiter... If you read the last comment and took me seriously... ;)

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holley,

You are beautiful - inside AND out! It is so good to hear you're recovering. Hugs to you. :)

---
Wendy
---

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
.[/color]
Chesh,much as I am fond of your ready wit and consummate skills as official anchorman,that is pushing it a bit far,buddy!! Sorry but I know who I'd kick out of bed first ;)

SG

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Melmoth said:
Chesh,much as I am fond of your ready wit and consummate skills as official anchorman,that is pushing it a bit far,buddy!! Sorry but I know who I'd kick out of bed first ;)

SG
It's OK, Sir George...your bed isn't the one I'd spend the night in anyways ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.