Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pterinochilus sp. looks about right, i'd have to agree with Kelly, yet without seeing a top view is almost impossible to correctly id...it looks so smooth which is throwing me off??:wall: almost like a haplopelma species..yet by the markings it def pterinochilus...lol either way it looks so huge in your hands....and welcome love....;)

Geography Guy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
CassyLeeRipper said:
grrrr I meant to be more specific.. err, you know what I mean! But the wise ass comment is appreciated, makes me feel welcome :D

And to Geography Guy, so we meet again! I don't know if you've checked the other thread yet, but I posted a reply... that's a huge map, nice pic lol :worship:
Thanks. I spend most of my time with maps that's why I gots a huge one lol

Cheers,

Last edited:

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
spider said:
Sick4x4, I would post up some flics for you but I am a bit paranoid about those things and I find myself with no pictures of any work.

I do pieces, tags, bombing, all of it.
What about you? Any flicks?
yeah here are a few works......they are kinda small but you get the just of it!!!im a sick artist i know:clap: lol anyways.....the ones that were on the web-site were way better, not bad from a kid from Laguna beach......Ive had to cut back since im in college but jump at the chance to do throw-ups...there are a few bridges in Carlsbad that still have some of my stuff, but like i said everything i have is on floppies...i know i know who uses floppies anymore i was going low tech....... the krew i was with was called AK (aerosol kings) soo when i get the pics up i'll shoot them over....

Last edited:

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kellygirl said:
Hmm, looks like a Pterinochilus sp. unless that is a horn that I see (maybe it's a shadow though?)... it definitely looks Old World, and probably not the ideal handling species for a little one, though it looks like it turned out okay. ;) Welcome to the boards!

-Kelly
Thats what i was thinking, possibly lugardi?

CassyLeeRipper said:
Thanks :D Someone else suggested that as well.. I have been googling images in the hopes of finding a good picture to compare my 12 year old memories :?
Thats was me :D try googling " Pterinochillus lugardi"

Geography Guy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To Loaf:

"Don't hate me because I'm beutiful" :} :} {D {D lol {D {D :} :}

To maxident213:

Is that a centipede tatoo? Shweet :D

Cheers,

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
sick4x4 said:
yeah here are a few works......they are kinda small but you get the just of it!!!im a sick artist i know:clap: lol anyways.....the ones that were on the web-site were way better, not bad from a kid from Laguna beach......Ive had to cut back since im in college but jump at the chance to do throw-ups...there are a few bridges in Carlsbad that still have some of my stuff, but like i said everything i have is on floppies...i know i know who uses floppies anymore i was going low tech....... the krew i was with was called AK (aerosol kings) soo when i get the pics up i'll shoot them over....

cool man..looking forward to checking them out. i've got some things in my member gallery if you want to take a look. i've been pretty inactive over the past few years..but am starting to get that itch. i think with my next check..i might be ordering some montana ..if i have enought left over after rent that is hah.

nice pic sophia. :}

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The glamorous life

of an artist's model. This was day number two of a horror photo shoot. My skin was breaking out from the nasty, thick makeup and the hot lights. My hair had a mix of salad oil and styling gel in it to get that febrile sweat sheen. It was still a lot of fun, though.

Last edited:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
galeogirl said:
of an artist's model. This was day number two of a horror photo shoot. My skin was breaking out from the nasty, thick makeup and the hot lights. My hair had a mix of salad oil and styling gel in it to get that febrile sweat sheen. It was still a lot of fun, though.
That's quite a strong picture! Got any more of those?

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
not too often i get pictures of myself too often, so i figured i'd post this one someone took last night. thats my roommates rat snake.

was a little tired ;)

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Geography Guy said:
To maxident213:

Is that a centipede tatoo? Shweet :D
Yeah I've got one on each arm, I'm planning to get them coloured in some time this winter. Not quite anatomically correct but they are what I wanted, big scary 1950s sci-fi movie centipedes. :D

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cirith Ungol said:
That's quite a strong picture! Got any more of those?
Yup, a huge stack of them but they have to be scanned into my computer.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley lol!!!you look mad...

Last edited:

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Loves Arachnids :)

Was my only favorite picture... I can never seem to hold a real serious face for a camera. ;P

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
galeogirl said:
Ah yes... the galeogirl I know and love.

I was afraid you'd quit doing the whole model-thing. Glad to see the new stuff.

Botar

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
well, after jodi (iguanamama) pointed out the above "rat snake" looked like a corn snake, i posted its picture on cornsnakes.com to get some more opinions, and it turns out, it is a corn snake haha. i'm not sure where my roommate got the idea it was a rat snake..i guess the person that sold it to her. either way, hes one of coolest snakes ever. :D

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
xgrafcorex said:
i'm not sure where my roommate got the idea it was a rat snake..i guess the person that sold it to her. either way, hes one of coolest snakes ever. :D
Another common name for the corn snake is the "red rat snake." That may have had something to do with it. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.