Who molted today?

zsiciarz

Arachnosquire
The slower growing one of my 0.0.2 Eucratoscelus pachypus finally molted with two months of lag behind her sibling. Doesn't look like she's grown at all.
2024-07-15 22.52.26.jpg
And my smallest jumper (Phidippus apacheanus) molted for the first time in my care.
2024-07-15 22.54.18.jpg

TinWoman

Arachnopeon
My Homoeomma chilense sling finally molted! I've had him/her since April 4 and this is the first time s/he molted in my care. 1000017605.jpg

Tbone192

Arachnobaron
Finally my adult female C dyscolus Vietnam Blue molted and is just about 6.5". Holy, she is so blue now, I have been waiting for this for so long.

Omothymus schioedtei is now 2"

Theraphosinae sp Cuzco is now 1" and showing more colour.

Really awesome group of T's to molt, I will try to get pics. I could only pull molts, getting shots would have been difficult at the time.

They do molt!! Lol j/k I'm just being salty cause mine has yet to molt
Me with my T khal...

drurymercy

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Ok guys got off work went home cleaned and fed axolotl and dog visited my sister and friends got back to hotel and my A Metallica molted and is STUNNING black now once she comes out her web tunnel I’ll snap a pic and my P machalla big juvie is on his back💕💕💕 can’t wait to see how his colors change on this molt!! He has molted monthly past 3 months it’s insane his growth rate!! I can tell with him he sits on top of his hide when in premolt. Also my big boy T albo has turned black in the past 2 days, just hope he doesn’t hook out just yet!

ok here’s pics of my P machalla out he lost his Christmas tree abdomen and is a beautiful dark color!! And my A Metallica put on a ton of size!!! lol rehouse time for her now

Attachments

Last edited: