Who molted today?

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My T. Stirmi molted and I caught it hitting the waterbowl for a little refreshment soon after

VickyChaiTea

Arachnosquire
I walked into my room thinking "She better molt or eat MOLT OR EAT ALREADY" (referring to my G. rosea)

Lo and behold, a molt! Took me totally by surprise. I mean I figured she was in premolt but was not really sure other than she wasn't eating. So I murdered the cricket in there and removed the molt. Currently thinking of ways to prank the household with it.

Piddleysmith

Arachnopeon
Woooo, my p.regalis sling molted today. Havn't had a good look at him yet as when I went to retrieve the skin he ran straight back in his burrow. He was about two centimetres before, he's called rajesh, named after the shy Indian scientist from the big bang theory. Here's a pic of the molted skin: 003.jpg

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
Did my nightly check last night and discover my tiny little Euathlus sp. Red (Korra) molted. So happy. She is one of my favorites. Might actually be .25 inch now. :)

James501

Arachnopeon
Well my female Poecilotheria ornata finished moulting this afternoon. :) must be 7" now!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i woke yesterday to discover my roughly 3.5" female Lp molted while i was sleeping. Females sure dont grow as fast as males.. She only appears to have gained a half inch or so, but ive yet to take an actual measurement

sbullet

Arachnoknight
0.1 P. striata just flipped on its back.

8:00p.m.
8/1012

2 months exactly since last molt.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A. geniculata last night ;) Got big...in size AND temper...geez...

Skeri

Arachnosquire
A. versicolor molted

a leg got stuck despite the proper conditions it was in but luckily a wet paintbrush and some tweezers got it off with ease and without injuring the leg.

Skeri

Arachnosquire
Looks like both of my L. violaceopes molted, but only one molt was retrievable

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My B. smithi is molting as I type this. Picture is an hour or so ago. She is half way out now. will get more pictures.

Update:

Last edited: