Who molted today?

AngryMothNoises

Arachnosquire
Oh, no! I'm so sorry for your loss! What happened?
I got home from a trip. Then I went to check on my Ts. And noticed there was a cricket in there I though I had removed in its vial! I was so upset with my self. So I guess the cricket got to it while it was still soft. I quickly got the cricket out. But it was all ready in a death curl. The H.mac was my dream tarantula so I like cried for a good hour or two over the fact that I was stupid and forgot to take it out before I left the day, and that it died.

But thank you.

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My G. pulchripes sling molted today. She is growing so fast. So far all I've seen from her is a few legs. Hopefully she will show herself soon. :)

Jessie

Arachnopeon
My B. boehmei was in the throes of molting when we left for work this morning. It's my first spider to molt since I got into the hobby back in January.

Ben247

Arachnopeon
My L. Parahybana sling molted today he's roughly over 1 inch now. He/She was my first tarantula molt ever! Now it's time for either my P. regalis sling or B. vagans sling can't wait!

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The Aphonopelma sp. "chiricahua" is currently laying on it's back as I type. Also at least 6 of the Latrodectus hesperus slings have molted to 2nd instar or above.

Gilberator

Arachnosquire
My B. albo molted today!!! Been blocked in her burrow for over a month. About time!!!! ;)

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My new little M. balfouri finally decided to molt...and tis a she!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
One of the 3 A. purpureas molted into 7th instar today morning - now with adult colors (Pic in my picthread)! AWESOME!