Who molted today?

uncle charlie

Arachnopeon
Since this is my first reply to this post I will mention the molts in the past 7 days.

1x M robustum
2x P metallica
1x A versicolor
1x C cyaneopubescens

Its been a very good week

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
Both my A genniculata & H gigas slings molted today while I was at work, both from 5th to 6th instar double whammy!

Tweak

Arachnosquire
My OBT sling molted just now and is now approaching 3 inches! What an amazing shade of orange

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
Two of the Phormictopes canceroides molted out of the 3rd instar today, and one of the avicularia versi's also.

Tweak

Arachnosquire
My p. metallica molted while I was at te hamburg show I'd say it's 3.5" now!

obtenthusiast

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone!! Congrats on all the successful molts this week!! I've had a pretty good molt week too wed I had my G. Rosea and G. Rosea flame phase molt. yesterday saw that two of my Obts freshly molted and today my G. Pulchra and my P. irminia molted!!! The pulchra is beautiful first time I've seen her all velvet black.

jamesmc087

Arachnopeon
Just got to watch my p murinus molt what an amazing thing to see and my p irminia molted some time last night. The p irminias colours are just some thing my favorite t by far.

James McCabe

meghanbe

Arachnopeon
My P. platyomma molted today. Hooray! I can't get a good view yet because he's way back in his hide, but it looks like he grew significantly.

Tweak

Arachnosquire
I got home just in time to see my 3" M.balfouri flipped over and about to molt! Good thing too because the spot it chose didn't have enough clearance for it to molt cleanly so I carefully removed the lid and was able to snap this shot: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344212325.379065.jpg

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My Aphonopelma anax (Texas Tan) has been molting today. This is the weirdest T ever. She/He eats crickets on its back, but molts upright. I am keeping an eye on her, she had difficulty getting the last leg out. I hope she is ok.

Last edited:

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
My P. ornata molted sometime over the weekend. I've never had a T grow so fast.

Tweak

Arachnosquire
My new Chilobrachys sp."guangxiensis" I got Saturday (much thanks an praise to arachnidsRVA) is molting right now too soon to judge the size growth

James501

Arachnopeon
I had a Damon diadema molt over the weekend and my Poecilotheria striata on Monday... What a beast she is too!! When she's out of her hide I'll post pics. :)