Who molted today?

Boyd Blizard

Arachnopeon
Totally pleased. Came home from work today to find my L. Difficilis had molted. Exuvium is 4" DLS. But what I did not expect and was so pleased to see was my A.versi. that was about 2-1/2 to 3" has also molted. That came as quite a surprise. Nonetheless her colors, very visible inside her tunnel web, are absolutely stunning. The most beautiful spider I have ever seen with my own eyes. Will take some picks and post soon. Awesome spider.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Today is the day that my little Mr. Versicolor put on his boxing gloves and became a big Mr. Versicolor. Mazel Tov!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
One of my A. versi slings molted last night again, getting bigger now ;)

TreF68

Arachnopeon
My B. Boehmei molted and boy did it grow its about 1.25 inches now.! Prior to this molt it was just a tan colored guy with a black spot on its abdomen. Now its really dark except for where the orange/red is going to be on his legs; it is tan there. Still no real color yet, but its definitely a step in the right direction.

Also, I bought a B. albopilosum today, and it shed for me tonight. I thought it looked to be in premolt. Its only about .5 inches still though haha

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
My Juvi B smithi molted out yesterday on my birthday its now a solid 4 inches and confirmed female yippee...

SBeekman

Arachnopeon
My T. Stirmi molted last wednesday. Chance would have it that day was the first time a certain ladyfriend visited me, so she could 'enjoy' the process along with me. :D She's looking a lot less black compared to the first few days after the previous molt.

Cuddyreborn.jpg

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Aphonopelma seemanni. It is noticeably more blue, and is currently very busy shredding its molt.... AARRGGHH!!

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
Just as I suspected my A. versicolor has molted today. =)

It was actually finishing up molting this morning so I don't know how much it grew.

obtenthusiast

Arachnopeon
I had 5 Obts molt last week my pulchra and lp are due anytime now and my sun tiger is showing signs I have an hentzi that molted two weeks ahoy too I think my spiders are syncing molts. Lol

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
likely due to them all being housed in same conditions (for the most part) and fed roughly the same time.. Congrats to you , and to ALL of you who have had ts with successful molts lately

poisoned

Arachnodemon
I had 5 Obts molt last week my pulchra and lp are due anytime now and my sun tiger is showing signs I have an hentzi that molted two weeks ahoy too I think my spiders are syncing molts. Lol
Mine are also in some kind of sync. It seems like they molt on hot days.

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In the past 2 weeks (including today), I have had 4 out of 5 Iridopelma hirsutum slings molt.