Who molted today?

Liam52

Arachnopeon
DEAC8773-CF06-4D78-B407-D18137E071F5.jpeg L. parahybana sling molted today! First molt since I picked it up about a month or so ago. Can’t wait to see the giant it will become!

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
My Hamorii juvie molted while the board was down. I have had it for a month and have not seen it eat yet. Never seen as black of an abdomen before. Looked like licorice. But hopefully Grumps will eat after the t yoga is done. And doesn't end up with Grym's hamorii attitude! It is grumpy enough.

So molted today is Molly our 20+ year old rose hair is on her back ...a little worried as she's so old . here's to hoping View attachment 323996
How's Molly doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

AracnoDreams

Arachnopeon
Molly is a trouper ...we really weren't expecting another molt from her ...and when she plopped on her back we were a little concerned she was gunna curl before she made it out of molt alive ...you have to understand molly being so old doesn't move a whole lot anymore we are lucky if she moves a couple times a year ...she goes on crazy fasts....but her molt was 100% successful she is looking beautiful and actually gained size in this molt ...which she really hasn't done in her last molts ...in the last molts she's shiny and new but so size difference ...this time Bam at least another 1/2 inch ...I'll post some pics after work

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
My first tarantula, C. cyaneopubescens named Stefan, Steven just molted a while ago. This time he decided to make a molting mat with a hole and of course he had to fall down after finishing molt.
I checked on him looking for any signs of hemolymph leaking but he seems fine.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
While the site has been down, bunches have molted! Phormictopus auratus, P. tigrinawesseli, L. difficilis, and more I'm forgetting. I'll edit this post later when I remember the rest.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
L. klugi, It's a girl!
E. uatuman, blasted thing made a bolus out of its molt again

Little "Five" the P. lugardi sling that lost 3 legs and a pedipalp in its first molt in my care, gained one leg and had no pedipalps in its second molted again yesterday and I'm happy to say is now a complete spider with all its parts. Yay!

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
Ephebopus cyanognathus 0.0.1 pushed a molt to the mouth of its burrow, and it looked like a decoy of a hungry pet hole. Molt sexing time, yay!

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
One of my Kaeng Krachan molted sometime in the last week or so and is now ~3.5" mature male! Hard to see in this pic but he's sporting some real nice gloves on the ends of those palps ;)

Could have had better timing though my dude, getting cold to ship you out. :cold:

20191104_073926.jpg