Who molted today?

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My Neoholothele incei sling has molted for the third time in my care.

I was just looking into her enclosure (it is a labyrinth of leaves and webbing) to see if I could spot her, and instead I saw an amalgam of legs jutting out at an odd angle near one entrance.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I was just looking into her enclosure (it is a labyrinth of leaves and webbing) to see if I could spot her, and instead I saw an amalgam of legs jutting out at an odd angle near one entrance.
With this species, I tend to not know that they've molted until I see an exuvia in the water dish :rofl:

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
My Davus pentaloris and Lasiodora parahybana juvies both molted today. The L. parahybana now needs an upgrade and wowza is the D. pentaloris colorful right now.

MKNoiL

Arachnopeon
4 days ago - Lasiodora Parahybana sling <1"
2 days ago - Neoholothele Incei sling 1"
Today - Acanthoscurria Geniculata sling <1"
\
Ahh... love to see my slings growing up.

And to be honest... I've predicted all of those molts like a damn prophet...
A day before molt I sprinkled their enclosures a bit more and I was like "u're gonna molt in 24h for sure"... and... BANG! next morning there was a fresh, bigger T :)

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
It’s been about a week, but my smaller A. metallica molted and has fresh peach toes and lots of fuzz.

9EE83BB4-3B6A-426B-88CF-DFA9E6930960.jpeg

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My B. vagans moulted today while I was at work. Not entirely surprising as (s)he had the last meal 4 weeks ago, but a nice thing nonetheless. :)
Now, I just hope (s)he'll bring me the moult, because there's no chance in hell I can get to it. :p

athlete96

Arachnosquire
N. tripepii did last night, ~1" to 1.25". Caught it in the act :eek:

Shiny wet slings look gross. Very gross.

Andrea B

Arachnopeon
Brachypelma baumgarteni "George" molted today. I've been waiting impatiently since he/she became mine for it to molt. It's been fasting since I got it. Doesn't appear to have gained much size. It is still about an inch DLS. But, it is nice to see a little hair on it's butt and I can kinda see what will become the orange on it's legs.

Luke Alexander

Arachnopeon
Looking into the container I’m keeping my b. Vagans in and I can see her/his molt. She/he is still in the burrow she/he made but I can see through a little window luckily.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Our Brachypelma albiceps molted. Ive been pretty impressed with the growth rate, comparing it to what I've read about others experiencing. Definitely faster than the boehmei.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Looking into the container I’m keeping my b. Vagans in and I can see her/his molt. She/he is still in the burrow she/he made but I can see through a little window luckily.
Ha, yes, it's exactly the same with my B. vagans! :D Little window where I can see a nice red butt, but that's about it. I hope she'll emerge soon... I need a clear picture! :p

MKNoiL

Arachnopeon
Yeah! My little tiny B. Albiceps sling (0.2") finally molted... After 3 months of not eating and moving. :D