Who molted today?

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Little B. vagans caught mid molt and now out safely.. All overshadowed by the passing of our unknown rescue avic :( r.i.p. Little guy you showed true bravery and fought till the end <3

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
After a relatively quick premolt, my OBT is sporting a new suit. Not sure of the new size, as it's still hiding in his den. My second GBB and my A. versicolor and L. parahybana are both on deck and in premolt. Can't wait for those.

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
P. Regalis surprised me with a molt last night, cant wait to snag it's molt so I can sex it, I suspect it's a male but we shall see. C. Fasciatum and one of my b. Vagans sealed off their burrows the other day as well =)
Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

LordWaffle

Arachnobaron
My Homeomma sp blue, Taco molted sometime between December 5 and December 26. It walled off its hide that day, but I noticed a "window" at the back of the hide against the enclosure wall and I saw the exuvium as well as a much larger T than before. Should be large enough to sex on the next molt :) I'll post some pictures once it emerges from hidey time.

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
G. pulchripes sling molted :) It finally looks like a little tarantula instead of an awkward spider!

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
Looked in on my P. regalis and saw that she too has molted. She is HUGE! An easy 7 1\2 inches. I gotta figure out a way to get her out for pictures without her flying around the room.

naychur

Arachnosquire

M. cabolca as we speak! Hoping to get to sex from this molt.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ReclusiveDemon

Arachnosquire
P. metallica sling is just about finished with its molt! I can't tell how much size it's gained, but it sure has gotten a whole lot more blue!

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Nhandu chromatus, GBB and A. seemani sling all molted last night or mid-day today! My GBB got it's missing leg back too and Nhandu has the adult colors now.

Disquiet

Arachnosquire
T. gigas popped its top and molted in all of 15-20 minutes. Flipped over as I typed that.

Planetary

Arachnopeon
My male regalis matured both of my m.balfori and my female stromatopelma calceatum all molted between last night and this afternoon.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hapalopus sp. "Colombia Large" molted 2 days ago - still 1" only, 7th instar

Grathtarg

Arachnopeon
My Gbb sling from JamiesTarantulas Molted a few days ago.. was fun to watch. Like trying to break out of a straight jacket thru a seam in the back!
anyway caught it on video.. rather new at it so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=froXaH9dymk
Happy Holidays!

Also a quick (maybe silly) question... can a female get preggo off a sperm web?

naychur

Arachnosquire
Also a quick (maybe silly) question... can a female get preggo off a sperm web?
I don't believe so. There is insertion involved.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk