Who molted today?

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
Unknown species of T molted today. It was found on "Boy Scout Mountain" somewhere in New Mexico. As soon as it hardens up i will get some pictures. It tried to eat its' molt afterward, most of my T's have done that. It's so weird.

faithhurts

Arachnopeon
my b. smithi molted last saturday.. wasn't able to post it right away.. :biggrin:

1511272_10151874945084538_1739468940_n.jpg

this was taken yesterday:
1524693_10151874994519538_1861541234_n.jpg

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
My juvie female B.smithi just finished up. She was about 2.5" before, doesn't look like she grew a great deal...but we'll see once she's back on her feet.

---------- Post added 12-17-2013 at 09:20 PM ----------

Braveheart, the tiny C. elegans molted again though, thats like twice in jot even two months. Is it just me or is that a lot?
My two C.elegans slings molt fairly often as well.

Last edited:

Keith B

Arachnobaron
P. irminia (MM Dec. 8), GBB (Dec. 12 >.5" to .75"), M. balfouri (Dec. 16 >.5" to .75")

Raivynn

Arachnopeon
My bigger B smithi sling molted into juvie stage, and my G pulchripes that molted at the beginning of this month both molted this morning.

naychur

Arachnosquire
Our youngest GBB was found in "her" new skin today. I was expecting it as she enclosed herself in a web bubble. The molt was large enough for me to sex, but she twisted the molt abdomen too much. : (
She did loose the tiger stripes on her butt.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Caught my LP mid molt at 4 this morning getting ready for work, cant wait to get home and see how much size it's gained :D

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One of my GBB slings molted today after a few-week long pre molt. Very curious to see it stretched out so I can get the new measurement.

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
Second A. diversipes sling molted finally (first was on 12/4). Hopefully the third will go soon, too. They are so tiny and cute! :)

Disquiet

Arachnosquire
My tiniest sling, a 1/3" B. albopilosum molted this morning--there's nothing like a fresh pile of pale legs to make a mom proud.

guywithaspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Today I found my 1" GBB has some fresh skin, and gained some size. He is looking gorgeous freshly molted.

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
Finally, my third A. diversipes sling molted, along with my A. versicolor. Happy to see all the little jellylegs!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Some molted lately:

* A.amazonica male is now a mature male!
* A. avic molted and seems to have corrected her messed up legs! (Yay!)
* Both A. versi slings molted

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some molted lately:

* A.amazonica male is now a mature male!
* A. avic molted and seems to have corrected her messed up legs! (Yay!)
* Both A. versi slings molted
How were her legs messed up exactly? My A. metallica seems to have hyper-extended one of her front legs and now it just sticks straight up in the air. I'm hoping it won't cause any molting issues.

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
I'm actually expecting a few more in the next couple of days, but so far my 7 legged T.gigas sling is once again a proper tarantula, albeit a slightly gimpy one, and I just discovered my P.irminia finishing up a molt-she's officially a juvie and it looks like the Nike swooshes came in. ;D

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
I don't do Christmas but it seems my a.versicolor sling decided to give me a present in the form of a molt anyway. I wasn't expecting it for another couple of days so very nice. ^^

Edit: Just found that my P.subfusca HL sling just molted as well, and looking lovely.

Last edited: