Who molted today?

Mavet

Arachnopeon
Came back from dinner to find that my N. tripepii moulted! And the leg it had lost is now growing back, so probably about one more moult until it looks just like all the others.

IMG_3139.jpg

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just 2 days after my Gbb, my 1 inch p.regalis sling molted, no clue how much size gained as she just finished like 2 minutes ago; first molt from this little lady (hopefully!)

~edit~
Got this photo of her a minute ago, she measures just a mm or two under 1.5 inches. Blurry pic as she hated the light.

View attachment 122605

View attachment 122606

Last edited:

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Found my bigger female GBB Chichi on her back after work, exactly three weeks after her little sister Consuela. Strange enough every one has molted on a monday so far... Why? Monday - moltday? :biggrin: U would swear that they know this!

PlaidJaguar

Arachnoknight
My curly molted unexpectedly! She just stopped eating a few days ago, and then went straight into a molt.
Flipped:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386738143.306100.jpg
Mid-molt:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386738179.305469.jpg
Shiny new copper coloring: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386738200.721993.jpg

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
My teeniest avic avic molted a few days and literally moments ago my largest g.rosea RCF female just flipped onto her back.

naychur

Arachnosquire
My G pulcra aka "Spooky" was found with a new molt. Finally got his black color and it does look like I have another boy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just discovered my S. calceatum molted very recently. Fangs are red-tipped. Must have been yesterday. Cool

Spidergrrl

Arachnopeon
My Aphonopelma hentzi "Cuernavaca" molted yesterday. About at the 3 1/2 inch size now. Beautiful looking girl!

Spidergrrl

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Surprise molt! Came home and checked on every one. One of my A. geniculata slings molted :) didn't see that one coming, it just ate two nights ago. It's a little bigger then it's sibling now

naychur

Arachnosquire
My P irmina molted. Maybe now she (?) won't run from her food.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Femangel

Arachnosquire
P. irminia molted. I've basically never even even seen her. We juts kinda bought a deli cup with web and a vague spider shape inside. :D Hope she will begin to show herself when she hardens up. The other A. geniculata has been making a molt web all day so i expect her to get down to businuess later tonight.

ReclusiveDemon

Arachnosquire
B. albopilosum sling molted. It was about .5 inches before, now it's about .75 inches. It then promptly destroyed the exuvium.

Raivynn

Arachnopeon
G pulchra surprised me with a molt. Pretty sure he's a he. Now has 8 legs instead of 7. :) One is a bit gimpy, but it's there!!!

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Nothing yet from A. geniculata number two. Braveheart, the tiny C. elegans molted again though, thats like twice in jot even two months. Is it just me or is that a lot? Also managed to get both the P. Irminia and the C. cyaneopubescens excuvia out. Put them both on a damp paper towel so i can manipulate them and hopefully confirm the sex. Both are still pretty much intact, wich is a first.