Who molted today?

netr

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I finally got a moult out of my B. boehmei male. I went to check on them at about 11pm last night and found him lying on his back. No more bald abdomen!
Enjoy the two or three days you have left before he kicks the new patch bare again! Those wacky boehmi.

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Drove halfway across my (tiny!) country for an even tinier C. elegans, and it molted on the way back home :)

reunsch

Arachnosquire
Thrixopelma ockerti moulted last night. He flipped over around 10pm and was still going at 3am. By 5am he was out and sitting on the exuviae.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The GBB has the greenish/blue color on the carapace now. Will post pics when I can.

jim777

Arachnosquire
Lost my B. albopilosum to a bad molt yesterday. She was a gentle spider, just over 5". I loved the blue hue to her after a molt, but she tore herself open getting out of this one :(

jthorntonwillis

Arachnosquire
My '60s' hold out Haplopelma Vonwirthi (who tripped too often on windowpane)And consequently has a permanent threat posture,except when she is asleep. Caught her just as she flipped onto her back!

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 02:32 PM ----------

Lost my B. albopilosum to a bad molt yesterday. She was a gentle spider, just over 5". I loved the blue hue to her after a molt, but she tore herself open getting out of this one :(
So sorry...The big ones are the hardest to lose,since we put so much effort and love .....My condolences...

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C.cyaneopubescens a few days ago, and now finally my G.pulchra sling is on its back, first time since January! :eek:

Keith B

Arachnobaron
G. pulchra sling molted sometime this week. Still hasn't come all the way out of hiding, but probably grew .25" or less (you know how it is.. slowww :p)

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My OBT, Nhandu chromatus, H. maculata, and my friend's P. pederseni all molted overnight! What a great day!

Last edited: