Who molted today?

naychur

Arachnosquire
E. Olivecea and A. Versicolor slings molted last night also...lol most of my T's seem to be in sync with 4 molts in the last week....4 more in pre-molt.
I love it when that happens!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

lumpbump

Arachnopeon
GBB, p. ornata, n. Chromatus, m. balfouri, p. irminia, a. versicolor, LP, and p. muticans all molted since I last checked! My collection is growing. Even picked up a S. Alternans :) centipedes are crazy !

reunsch

Arachnosquire
My little H. sp. Colombia Large sling just moulted. I caught a glimpse of it and it's looking beautiful.

SDG1

Arachnopeon
G. Pulchripes sling molted today! But it is now to big for its tiny deli cup. How's long should I wait to transfer to a bigger container?

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
My b.boehmei molted last night, grew about an inch, from maybe just under 2" to probably I'd say a little over 3". I bought her as an unsexed juvie and had suspected it to be a her, but the T I'm looking at now looks awfully leggy >~> Will just have to wait til she/he gives up the molt.

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G. rosea and P. pulcher (just confirmed this one's a male). My slowest grower and one of my fastest on the same day :)

Last edited:

pocopelo

Arachnopeon
My B. Klaasi molted 4 days ago, and to my surprise, my B. Emilia did today. She didn't look in premolt, and she ate on Sunday.
Both healthy and shinny with nice colouring.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Had a number of molts over the last couple weeks...

A. diversipes
E. pulcherrimaklaasi (2 of the 3 slings)
E. sp. "red" (1 of the 4)
A. versicolor (both slings)

...and right today one of the couple P. miranda slings molted

Academic1740

Arachnopeon
Two days ago...
G. rosea 3rd or 4th Post-Ultimate molt...

It took approximately 10 hours.. I was actually starting to get nervous that she was stuck until there was discernible progress near the end.