Who molted today?

845BigRed

Arachnosquire
My LP sling did its work yesterday and when I got home today after going out for a bit my Rosie is finally on her back after 4 months of premolt

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My P. irminia molted a couple days ago, nice light orange chevrons on the abdomen, looks 'bitchin!, now it's a "huge" sling!

BUT the COOLEST
, today my GBB molted and FINALLY has its FULL adult colors, The visible tiger striping on the abdomen has now been reduced to the burnt orange, and the blue has increased in color..Damn it's Gorgeous. I THINK it's a female, but not totally sure, I posted a molt pic of it in the sexing gallery. Here > http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=33387&catid=favorites

reunsch

Arachnosquire
Brachypelma vagans moulted yesterday, now 6cm. Waiting for its brother/sister to catch up to the same size.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Feel like I'm clogging up this thread with molts, but my A. versicolor molted today too!

SpiritScale

Arachnopeon
My A. geniculata sling moulted today--don't have a size estimate but estimating 0.25-.50 inch prior and now .75 inch to 1 inch DLS.
Gotta transfer the little bugger in two days once it's hardened up as it's outgrown it's vial.

Still waiting on my B. albiceps sling and hoping this time there will be some noticeable growth.

Jebbles

Arachnosquire
My baby 1/3" L. Parabyana sling is in the process of molting. Before I know it I'll be posting again in 2 years, but instead I'll be saying, "My 5" L. Para is molting"! Lmao.

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My P.irminia girl may or may not have molted overnight. Vaguely saw her maybe upside down on the ceiling in her half-burrow lair (yeah, she's somewhat errestrial) yesterday, it's really hard to see in there, and today I see there something that may or may not be exuvium.

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My P.irminia girl may or may not have molted overnight. Vaguely saw her maybe upside down on the ceiling in her half-burrow lair (yeah, she's somewhat errestrial) yesterday, it's really hard to see in there, and today I see there something that may or may not be exuvium.
Okay, definitely seeing an exuvium now.

reunsch

Arachnosquire
B. vagans moulted today, so it's hopefully catching up to its sibling in terms of size.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Versicolor is molting. Looks like it's almost done, so I'm going to assume everything went okay.

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
My new OBT sling molted last night. She looks great and is webbing even more today.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My new OBT sling molted last night. She looks great and is webbing even more today.
They grow fast as hell don't they?! I'm going to have to rehouse mine soon.

Versicolor made it out alright!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. rufilata pitched out it's exuvium, confirmed female.
G. rosea sling molted. I believe I see spermathcae under the microscope.

guywithaspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My first tarantula molt ever happened today. It was one of the most exciting and scary days of my life. I woke up this morning to a big web mat in my G. Rosea terrarium with her on her side. She layed there for 4 hours before starting her molt. That freaked my out a bit but I stayed calm and let her do her thing. The molt took almost two hours. After she curled up which worried me but I still left her alone. 30 minutes later she is up on her feet looking really pretty. She almost has a green tint to her fresh exo. My little girl is now a woman, and is spanning over just over 5 inches long. Iwas able to sex her and confirmed she's a girl and couldn't be happier. I feel a little less like a newbie to tarantulas now after experiencing my first molt. I've always been a scorpion guy but now I'm addicted to t's. Anyway such a happy day today. Will be posting pics of her within the next few days.

---------- Post added 11-09-2013 at 08:45 PM ----------

My first tarantula molt ever happened today. It was one of the most exciting and scary days of my life. I woke up this morning to a big web mat in my G. Rosea terrarium with her on her side. She layed there for 4 hours before starting her molt. That freaked my out a bit but I stayed calm and let her do her thing. The molt took almost two hours. After she curled up which worried me but I still left her alone. 30 minutes later she is up on her feet looking really pretty. She almost has a green tint to her fresh exo. My little girl is now a woman, and is spanning over just over 5 inches long. Iwas able to sex her and confirmed she's a girl and couldn't be happier. I feel a little less like a newbie to tarantulas now after experiencing my first molt. I've always been a scorpion guy but now I'm addicted to t's. Anyway such a happy day today. Will be posting pics of her within the next few days.