What is a species that you wouldn't keep again?

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
What's a species that you wouldn't choose to keep again, given the opportunity?

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Haven't found one yet, but then again I'm very particular about the species I keep (no mystery freebies or boxes for me, thank you).

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
P..metallica.Over priced and over hyped.Give me a rufilata any day,and half the price.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Avicularia avicularia. I found them boring and not reactive enough to food. Mine sucked at hunting and I ended up having to tong feed it, which I don't like doing. That's one mature male that didn't bum me out.

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Avicularia avicularia. I found them boring and not reactive enough to food. Mine sucked at hunting and I ended up having to tong feed it, which I don't like doing. That's one mature male that didn't bum me out.
OMG yes, as much as I love my C. versicolor it is the only one I have to tong feed like a baby.

It will not hunt for anything.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
OMG yes, as much as I love my C. versicolor it is the only one I have to tong feed like a baby.

It will not hunt for anything.
My C. versicolor is just the opposite. She's obsessed with food. However, I have an A. juruensis that's extremely picky/ finicky and often refuses to eat.

rock

Arachnoknight
Haplopelma lividum, really attractive specimen that buried itself never to be seen again

jay444

Arachnosquire
My avic. avic wont eat unless thong fed as well, but I'd keep her again without a doubt

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
There's none I wouldn't keep again. I've only kept ~40 species though, all of them NW except one (a C. darlingi).

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
M. balfouri. Gorgeous spiders, and I love the idea of keeping them communally - but the reality is that I almost never saw them. That's a lot of money to invest in what is essentially a box of dirt.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
h sp columbia lg reason being i seen it the day i got it then seen it again 9 months later after it hooked out and when i gave it up to get bred