Today in the Spider Room?

Dovey

Arachnobaron
G. rosea sling ate for the first time in my care, yay. A. bicoloratum has already eaten twice.
I live in your world. I have a rosea that I'm beginning to think just doesn't like dubia roaches. I actually went out and got her some crickets. We'll see how it goes! Honestly, I know the drill, but this is getting on my last damn nerve.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Fed all, but the platyomma and the Brachypelma (they’re all too fat), and the ‘cascada’ literally was on its back wrestling with a pretty small mealworm in comparison (who’s head was crushed in the first place so idk why it put on that show). Also the ‘flammifera’ decided to give the crushed meal worm a threat posture which was adorable
1BE6D729-8991-4268-962B-75CA202EC364.jpeg

Marika

Arachnoangel
I live in your world. I have a rosea that I'm beginning to think just doesn't like dubia roaches. I actually went out and got her some crickets. We'll see how it goes! Honestly, I know the drill, but this is getting on my last damn nerve.
I got her a week ago so it didn't really take too long...but my other slings have eaten right away :p

Minty

@londontarantulas
Rehoused my P subfusca LL sling into its first enclosure, after receiving it yesterday. Spidersworld EU packaging was great too.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Rehoused my P subfusca LL sling into its first enclosure, after receiving it yesterday. Spidersworld EU packaging was great too.
No photos of the little guy? Lol

Made five enclosures for some new arrivals coming in Tuesday, anybody want to guess what the species is (it’s just one species)?

Dovey

Arachnobaron
Fed all, but the platyomma and the Brachypelma (they’re all too fat), and the ‘cascada’ literally was on its back wrestling with a pretty small mealworm in comparison (who’s head was crushed in the first place so idk why it put on that show). Also the ‘flammifera’ decided to give the crushed meal worm a threat posture which was adorable
View attachment 288510
Ha ha ha! I can hear it going "Hy-Yah!"

Minty

@londontarantulas
No photos of the little guy? Lol

Made five enclosures for some new arrivals coming in Tuesday, anybody want to guess what the species is (it’s just one species)?
I’ll try and get a photo when I get home, but it’s only 2cm at the moment.

I guess the species is.... Chilobrachys fimbriatus.

Minty

@londontarantulas
They grow fast. My sling/juve (on the cusp) is one of my favourite Ts.
Glad to hear, I’ve wanted this species for a while. My next T will be one of the suggestions from a thread I started asking for suggestions. The problem is narrowing it down to one (or two, or three) haha. I’d also really like to get a Chilobrachys sp. electric blue.

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Finally found my D. diamentinensis juvie! The little fella has been missing for a week. It had webbed up a small dish in a pile of clutter. Honestly was getting worried it was forever lost and I'd find a little husk years later, so it's a relief.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Rehoused my B. albopilosum Nicaragua sling that molted recently into a 16 oz deli cup.

On a very unrelated note: haven't seen you around the boards lately @Tia B

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
Came home to see Leela (A avic) sprawled out comfortably on her log at last. She was a glass climber, but she has this look of 'where has this been all my life?'

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Rehoused my B. albopilosum Nicaragua sling that molted recently into a 16 oz deli cup.

On a very unrelated note: haven't seen you around the boards lately @Tia B
Yeah, life got busy for a while but I'm gonna be more active again.

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
Had a fourth sac get opened today of elegans. Gonna have to sort a lot of mini slings this week. More pics on my photo thread.
20181006_235814-1.jpg