Scorpion Videos

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very great vids! .... you have a real active scorp which is always great... your setup is spot on too... A+:clap:

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Fascinating! I didn't know they did that.

Do they bath often? Do many others in Scorpionidae bath?

I'll have to put in a larger dish when I redo my tank.

konrad16660

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
haha i watched the videos of the goliath and it made my sister all sad and stuff, you should have seem her squirming and shouting out for the mouse.....it was great. especially since i am 23 and she is 27. so its not like shes a little kid. fed a mouse to a tunisian fat tail once. it killed the mouse, but only ate half of it. keep up the great videos!!:clap:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here is a video of my female emperor doing a little bathing. My tank setup used to have a deeper watering hole where they would fully submerge, but this is what I they have now. Hope you enjoy. Thaedion :cool:

[YOUTUBE]7O30pd7sJcI[/YOUTUBE]
I find it so interesting that scorpions actually bathe, well P.imperators do. Nice video, thanks for posting it.

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This U armatus had a cricket in its mouth while working at its burrow, hence it was a little hesitant about the cricket that happened by. Note the use of the tail in pushing soil out. I used my uv torch for illumination.

[YOUTUBE]MkHlHkg5Yxw[/YOUTUBE]

Getting Thrown Out!

Scorpions are not the most social of creatures and when one decides it wants your burrow, you'd better look out.

[youtube]DU-dUUTSAyU[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scorpions are not the most social of creatures and when one decides it wants your burrow, you'd better look out.

[youtube]DU-dUUTSAyU[/youtube]
Mark..one of the best video I seen on AB :D

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I placed my male into a femals tank to see if they would mate. The male enters the hide and runs away. The female seems willing to mate, but he just laid there. Maybe later. :rolleyes:

Thaedion

[YOUTUBE]bjBdLokQ9cE[/YOUTUBE]​
man she was BEGGIN for it!

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
man she was BEGGIN for it!
Yeah. I believe now he was old. He died today for no apparent reason, face down in the water dish... Boy did he stink too :( He had to be dead for about 12 hour before I came home from work and found him.

Michael

Last edited:

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah. I believe now he was old. He died today for no apparent reason, face down in the water dish... Boy did he stink too :( He had to be dead for about 12 hour before I came home from work and found him.

Michael
o man!!!! so sorry for your loss :8o

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I placed my male into a femals tank to see if they would mate. The male enters the hide and runs away. The female seems willing to mate, but he just laid there. Maybe later. :rolleyes:

Thaedion

[YOUTUBE]bjBdLokQ9cE[/YOUTUBE]​
if i wanted to mate emp scorpions, would i have to buy them at the same time so they will be cool with each other and all, or can i get each other at a different time, and still mate. or basically im saying that if they completely dont know each other, can they still mate?