Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Scorpion Videos

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Gav0r, Apr 17, 2006.

1. antman

antman Arachnopeon

Pa.
  2. Arlius

Arlius Arachnodemon Old Timer

Next time try hand feeding it instead of just poking it. (ie. take a female cricket by the ovipositor with a pair of tweezers or even your fingers, but the cricket climbs back on itself fairly well, tweezers they have a little more trouble)

3. PIter

PIter Arachnoangel Old Timer

You know, I think you'd deserve a good pinch! Ever heard of being nice to animals? Especially those in your care?

4. canadianscorp

canadianscorp Arachnodemon

All i have to say about that video is you are an idiot. If you are going to keep scorps it should be because of a fascination with these animals, not to torment them, and bug them to make yourself feel bigger.

5. antman

antman Arachnopeon

Pa.
    Oh ya. I hurt the scorpion so bad by touching his pinchers. If I was trying to make myself feel bigger I wouldn't of let him get in the last pinch. I wanted him to feel he chased me away.

6. jimmysp4des

jimmysp4des Arachnosquire

Some very cool vids here, keep em coming

7. final-sting

final-sting Arachnosquire Old Timer

8. Mega

Mega Arachnosquire

9. final-sting

final-sting Arachnosquire Old Timer

no subtitle.

scorpion hunting in africa, scorp anti venom farm and more...

10. drapion

drapion Arachnobaron Old Timer

that was a really good movie I just wish I could of understode it..Thats alot of Tityus serrulatus

11. Here is an old short video of mine of my H. spadix cruisin its cage, under blacklight.

[​IMG]

12. fusion121

fusion121 Arachnoking Old Timer

UK
  13. jkurve

jkurve Arachnopeon

Emperor Scorpions

Pandinus Imperetor, instar unknown

Khali out and about wandering around....

Loki hiding in the burrow at the end of the vid.

My apologies for the camera jitter and none whatsoever for the shameless self-promotion of my music. More to come soon...

Good to post again, life has been crazy lately...

Loki & Khali

14. EAD063

EAD063 Arachnoprince

USA
    ummmm........ any reason for having 7,000 crickets in thre??:wall: :wall: :confused:

15. jkurve

jkurve Arachnopeon

Hmmmm, lemme think about that - it's a hard one.

I dunno, but if I remember right, I think they had asked to spend the night.

Oh, no no no no. I remember now. Sue me for not feeding my scorps 2-5 crickets a week. I feed them more like 10-15 crickets every few weeks, as sometimes they have to hold down the fort for me.

16. EAD063

EAD063 Arachnoprince

USA
    Crickets are cannibals and should most often not be left in an enclosure for a time longer than which it takes your scorpions to eat them.... Lol, I think it's funny that I got Ozzy Jr. trying to punk me. Your wrong dude.. don't try to save face and act like a jerk either that or post your music elswhere.... I'm sure other musicians wouldn't question a sub-standard setup HAHA

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  17. jkurve

jkurve Arachnopeon

So you spend your time flaming people, eh? Try something more rewarding...

1) You came with the attitude, I reciprocated.
    2) Wrong about what? Never claimed to be right about anything, simply described how I feed, hoping maybe you would be able to draw the conclusion that they had just been fed, just as I drew the conclusion of implied stupidity. Guess that was a bit too much to ask.

Say what you want about the tracks, DUDE, you're only ONE. I posted a blog this one time...to make possible the existence of people who are constructive you must also accept the destructive. My hat goes off to you, my friend.

And take notice of something...I still haven't attacked you.

18. Down-Under

Down-Under Arachnosquire

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.