Scorpion Videos

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
All i have to say about that video is you are an idiot. If you are going to keep scorps it should be because of a fascination with these animals, not to torment them, and bug them to make yourself feel bigger.

antman

Arachnopeon
All i have to say about that video is you are an idiot. If you are going to keep scorps it should be because of a fascination with these animals, not to torment them, and bug them to make yourself feel bigger.
Oh ya. I hurt the scorpion so bad by touching his pinchers. If I was trying to make myself feel bigger I wouldn't of let him get in the last pinch. I wanted him to feel he chased me away.

final-sting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no subtitle.

scorpion hunting in africa, scorp anti venom farm and more...

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that was a really good movie I just wish I could of understode it..Thats alot of Tityus serrulatus

LongDucDong

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is an old short video of mine of my H. spadix cruisin its cage, under blacklight.

jkurve

Arachnopeon
Emperor Scorpions

Pandinus Imperetor, instar unknown

Khali out and about wandering around....

Loki hiding in the burrow at the end of the vid.

My apologies for the camera jitter and none whatsoever for the shameless self-promotion of my music. More to come soon...

Good to post again, life has been crazy lately...

Loki & Khali

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ummmm........ any reason for having 7,000 crickets in thre??:wall: :wall: :confused:

jkurve

Arachnopeon
Hmmmm, lemme think about that - it's a hard one.

I dunno, but if I remember right, I think they had asked to spend the night.

Oh, no no no no. I remember now. Sue me for not feeding my scorps 2-5 crickets a week. I feed them more like 10-15 crickets every few weeks, as sometimes they have to hold down the fort for me.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Crickets are cannibals and should most often not be left in an enclosure for a time longer than which it takes your scorpions to eat them.... Lol, I think it's funny that I got Ozzy Jr. trying to punk me. Your wrong dude.. don't try to save face and act like a jerk either that or post your music elswhere.... I'm sure other musicians wouldn't question a sub-standard setup HAHA

Last edited:

jkurve

Arachnopeon
So you spend your time flaming people, eh? Try something more rewarding...

1) You came with the attitude, I reciprocated.
2) Wrong about what? Never claimed to be right about anything, simply described how I feed, hoping maybe you would be able to draw the conclusion that they had just been fed, just as I drew the conclusion of implied stupidity. Guess that was a bit too much to ask.

Say what you want about the tracks, DUDE, you're only ONE. I posted a blog this one time...to make possible the existence of people who are constructive you must also accept the destructive. My hat goes off to you, my friend.

And take notice of something...I still haven't attacked you.

Arlius

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Is that like a Sydney funnel web? like the kind where you seriously don't want to get bitten? Not bad quality vid, there is much much worse out there.
How'd ya capture the funnel web? guessin it was a cupped catch and you just dumped it into the cage. I've got no soft spot for funnel webs in particular, so doesn't bother me none.

Down-Under

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im not sure what species of funnel web it is :confused: i caught it by putting a slater in its web and cupped it when it ran out to eat it :p

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i may have posted this before, but never in this forum. This was an incomplete short film i have had lying around forever.

enjoy,
John