Requests for Breeding, Bite & Sting Report Items

Liquifin

Arachnoprince
Is it possible to create a Breeding Report for a Orphnaecus sp. "Quezon Blue"? I know they're not a described species as they're quite new to being around the hobby and I find them fascinating so I was wondering if it can be added as I have successfully produced them. There is literally no traces of any breeding projects of them documented besides mines on Youtube. But I think it's fair for me to post my experiences breeding them for everyone wanting to know the process.

Picture I recommend using that's mines if possible:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Is it possible to create a Breeding Report for a Orphnaecus sp. "Quezon Blue"? I know they're not a described species as they're quite new to being around the hobby and I find them fascinating so I was wondering if it can be added as I have successfully produced them. There is literally no traces of any breeding projects of them documented besides mines on Youtube. But I think it's fair for me to post my experiences breeding them for everyone wanting to know the process.
Done:

BoyFromLA

Lurking
Arachnosupporter +
I‘d love to request a breeding report to be created for ‘Dolichothele diamantinensis’, and hopefully with this photo of mine as cover photo.

8C75FA55-1BE7-4130-A014-04EFAEEA5F04.jpeg

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Sting Report for Megascolia azurea (Samber mammoth wasp)