Philth's non-theraphosid mygalomorph and true spider photo thread.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Telamonia festiva

Juvie male Hyllus giganteus

Ctenidae sp. "Nigeria"

Later, Tom

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I'm excited about the juvie male Hyllus giganteus!
Yeah, of course my female died already though lol. I didn't even know what it was , I just bought a few random jumpers and Frank happen to mention to me that that one is likely a juvie male H. giganteus

plantecarnivore

Arachnosquire
Hi! Do you have some pics of your Deinopis's terrarium? I'm quite curious about their biotope.

And really nice pictures, by the way!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Hi! Do you have some pics of your Deinopis's terrarium? I'm quite curious about their biotope.
Just a tall container with some sticks that go to the top so she can anchor herself to something while she hangs. Then I put a piece of cork board at the bottom, so feeder insects have a surface to walk over as she waits to drop her net over them.

Later, Tom

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Heteropoda lunula mature male

Africactenus poecilus

Selenopes radiatus pen ultimate male

Later, Tom

Coconana

Arachnosquire
Amazing photos as always!! I'm not normally a fan of trues (aside from the occasional Phid that wanders in, that is!), but you really make me want to sneak a few into our collection with all the gorgeous Heteropoda Sp. you keep posting :angelic:

dylanaxolotl

Arachnosquire
These are amazing creatures. Would you consider selling any offspring of your spiders?

dylanaxolotl

Arachnosquire
Awesome! You've got some really cool stuff. I'll look out for your adds or I can message you.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Macrothele gigas

Diplura sanguinea
spiderling

Heteropoda pingtungensis

Loxosceles laeta

Later, Tom

JAG2469

Eight Legged Freak
Just a tall container with some sticks that go to the top so she can anchor herself to something while she hangs. Then I put a piece of cork board at the bottom, so feeder insects have a surface to walk over as she waits to drop her net over them.

wow very cool
Later, Tom

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Philth pics and collection are always great. Africactenus poecilus, just my sensation, i view those as a spider that no wants wanna get bitten by, btw :)