Petition! - Please take 2 minutes to help our hobby!

Xian

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got a call from our congressman's aid today. He wanted to talk about shipping tarantulas.:)

mandipants

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Done! Doesn't anyone bother researching what they are banning before they ban it? What about GMO's? Those don't even have to be labeled, and we're EATING them. But oh, no! Keep the scary spiders out of the mail! We don't want some unknowing mail person to end up with (worst case scenario) muscle cramps!

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A call is something really good! wow! i wouldnt imagine that happening from a petition. I hope u guys can make it x)

good luck!

Xian

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Since I missed his call yesterday. I returned it today. I talked to the congressman's aid. It was a follow-up call. I made a few good points with the help of Ken. He said that there is currently no legislation containing anything related to this issue. But assured me that our congressman tends to side with pet owners on issues. So hopefully enough of us making them aware of thisa issue will in fact allow some legislation to be brought into their discussions.:)

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
But assured me that our congressman tends to side with pet owners on issues.
Not too surprised about a line like that seeing as many if not most households have one type of pet or another.

Big B

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for taking it to the next level/ following up with that. :clap::clap::clap:

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sign the Petition : 1,272 Letters and Emails Sent So Far ;D keep it up my friends!

Twitch Boy

Arachnopeon
First from WY!

I'm moving to AK in two months and Quinne is coming with me whether the USPS likes it or not.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Did you know?

You are the first person from Mississippi to sign this petition!