Petition! - Please take 2 minutes to help our hobby!

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Over 900 letters sent! that's nice! i wish i could help you and i hope this letters will make it! good luck on it :worship:

cheers,

//Tiago

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
18th in Florida!

1000? pfft there's more hobbyists than that here on AB. Who's slackin'?

Happy Holidays, Dustin

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
A reply back from 1 thought I'd share what one said

December 21, 2009

Dear Ms. ------,

Thank you for contacting me with your thoughts and concerns. I appreciate hearing your views on the important issues of our day.

As a new Member of Congress, it is important to me that I know the views and concerns of my constituents. Please know that I will keep your thoughts in mind should any legislation or hearings pertaining to this issue come before the U.S. House of Representatives.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. I am honored to represent you in the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of my offices or visit my website at www.house.gov/olson.

Very respectfully,

Pete Olson
Member of Congress

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
keep

keep going people. I know there are a lot of people on here just not taking the 2 seconds to go sign.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great job on Support!

Everyone.......Just take a minute like Ken said........One minute, to better the hobby...........Easy descision :cool:
- Jason - Only 76th in Cali w/ 20 million people.......Please help !
Thanx Ken :worship:- The Brown Family :D

Last edited:

Devil'sRival

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm the 3rd person to sign from Louisiana. There's only 1,086 that's signed. I'm sure we'll need more than that.

I'm posting it on other forums and any other place I can think of.

Aunt Ant

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You bet I signed Ken! And I'll spread the word.

I wonder if the senators and congressman are aware of the legality of tarantulas where I live... Well, that's for another petition and letter writing campaign I suppose :D

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
keep going people. I know there are a lot of people on here just not taking the 2 seconds to go sign.
It also takes about that same amount of time to post it on Facebook and any other social networking site that you use.

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Everyone should make sure to get your extended family to sign when you see them over the holidays