Petition! - Please take 2 minutes to help our hobby!

Spider-Spazz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Scribbled and Signed! Got my Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and Yahoo friends to sign it too :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I dont know if this reply is good or bad or just an automated responce.. More than likely an automated responce.. But this is what I just recieved from one of my Senators...

Dear Tommy Bowley,

Thank you for contacting my offices. Your correspondence has been received, and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. A copy of your message is attached below for your records.

If you need immediate assistance regarding an urgent problem you are experiencing with the federal government, visit the "Help With Federal Agencies" section of the website for details on how to proceed so that your difficulties are brought to my attention as soon as possible.

If you are seeking information or services from my offices that are NOT related to my Legislative duties, please visit my "Services For Texans" section for more information.

Warmest Regards,
U.S. Senator John Cornyn

Adversary

Arachnopeon
Done!

Javier, your letters are on the way to Congress!

Your email to Sen. Barbara Boxer (D CA) sent!
Your email to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D CA) sent!
Your email to Rep. Jerry McNerney (D CA-11) sent!
Did you know?

You are the 39th person from California to sign this petition!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Signed!

I was the 40th person from California lol

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I also send this to all my friends and relatives for them to sign to help us
Am sure all your friends and relatives will do this for you if you ask such thing
Anastasia

Castano

Arachnopeon
3 letters send

Have send the maximum impact, three letters to Congress. is cost 9.00 for it is for good.

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had my mother and bother sign up also.
It gives me a chance to catch up, talk about Ts, and then they get to help :D

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I dont know if this reply is good or bad or just an automated responce.. More than likely an automated responce.. But this is what I just recieved from one of my Senators...
I'm in Texas, too, and John Cornyn didn't send me a damned thing. :(

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Automatic reply I got from Sen. Russ Feingold:

Dear Friend,

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail me and let me know your thoughts on matters of concern to you. Hearing from Wisconsinites is my most important source of information and one of the things I enjoy most about my job.

Constituents who have included their name, e-mail address, and mailing address in their message will receive a response from me addressing the issues raised. If you did not include an e-mail and mailing address, I encourage you to resend your original message with this information (visit http://feingold.senate.gov/contact.html to resubmit your contact information and message).

If you have a time sensitive question, please feel free to contact one of my offices by calling one of the numbers listed below.

Thank you for writing me, I look forward to hearing from you on other issues of importance to you.

Sincerely,

Russell D. Feingold
United States Senator

I included my name, email adress, and mailing info in my message so I look forward to hearing something. It's doubtful that it'll be anytime soon but I'll post it when I get it.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
about

about to hit 1000 come on we need lots more than that still

Please repost when and where you can