Naming your T's!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I tried to PM you but you have a messy inbox... Time to clean it up my friend.

And yeah the sicaruis sp. has not taken me down yet hahaha

Figured I would stalk your profile and figure out what fires your starting in the boards and hop on the bandwagon haha

Im still here.
I'll clean it up in a few I didn't realize how much crap I had stored in there! Good to see you on the boards again... The bandwagons empty man grab the bottle from under the seat and take shotgun!

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I feel a wich T would you use in an apocalypse as an attachment to your melee weapon thread coming.. (Maybe)..
You do realize that at least a dozen folks are now wondering just this...
It's all your fault when these posts happen, and you thought T names were bad!
(J/K naturally. )
I understand what your saying, but honestly, just ignore the stuff that makes you roll your eyes :p
A bit of harmless levity and fun isn't a bad thing. No it's not educational but, interesting enough in its own right. ^.~

Lander9021

Arachnosquire
(J/K naturally. )
I understand what your saying, but honestly, just ignore the stuff that makes you roll your eyes :p
A bit of harmless levity and fun isn't a bad thing. No it's not educational but, interesting enough in its own right. ^.~
Now that's cleared up.....I have a Chile rose hair ...how do I look after it :D

14pokies

Arachnoprince
(J/K naturally. )
I was gonna start a thread that night but I got all caught up looking for cute names for my Avic and never got around to posting... See... Naming threads are detrimental to the boards! Haha!

I get what your saying and normally don't give them a second look... There have been so many posted lately that I had to see what all the hype was about!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Muahahahah, i don't believe this. Sort of déjà-vu effect :angelic:
Why does it have to be déjà-vu? It's not cause by the people having a good time in this thread.

Ya because these threads never happen and end like this.. Lol! Hence why I opened my fat mouth!
Why feel the need to post to something you don't like? Why even bother? It ends up like this due to you making it end this way. 14pokies, this type of thread is so tiring you posted to it and like posts on it, including mine. Then you trash talk people on this same thread trying to cause a stir. I guess it's like the small child that doesn't get enough attention, lashing out because bad attention is better then none at all. This is the the reason these threads end the way they do.. but that's ok man someone will notice you. As for me I'm going to keep posting to thread I like and let it ride.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Why does it have to be déjà-vu? It's not cause by the people having a good time in this thread.

Why feel the need to post to something you don't like? Why even bother? It ends up like this due to you making it end this way. 14pokies, this type of thread is so tiring you posted to it and like posts on it, including mine. Then you trash talk people on this same thread trying to cause a stir. I guess it's like the small child that doesn't get enough attention, lashing out because bad attention is better then none at all. This is the the reason these threads end the way they do.. but that's ok man someone will notice you. As for me I'm going to keep posting to thread I like and let it ride.
Just because I dislike the topic of a thread doesn't mean I can't like some posts in it.. Its not me trying to start trouble it's me expressing my likes and dislikes.. You don't have the right to tell me not to as I don't have the right to tell others what they can or can not post.. I can comment on it yes but I can't censor it and neither can you...

Why don't you stop being a hypocrite and stop replying to posts that you obviously don't like? Why did you bother to reply to my post you obviously didn't like it..

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I really need to just stop opening these 5 page threads, because it's always the same thing. This thread legitimately saddens me - such a great forum tainted by a very small handfull of toxic users.

Lander9021

Arachnosquire
I agree you need to stop opening them let us "toxic users" remain volatile in peace,
Thank you :D

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Every moment i hear "Toxic" couldn't think to one of my teen era heroes, he was the man, indeed :)

poster-thumb-17426.jpg

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
What I have realized about AB is not that there are any toxic users but those who have used these boards are ages. The fact that they are clutttered with the same post over 25 times in a month. They do not reply to bash other new members but help them remember to search previous threads before (beating a dead house).

I recall when I first joined I had a lot of spunk behind me, I was even banned for they way I reacted. Over time I realized that more than anything the senior members of these boards were just trying to help. Getting your feelings hurt will always teach you a lesson.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
What I have realized about AB is not that there are any toxic users but those who have used these boards are ages. The fact that they are clutttered with the same post over 25 times in a month. They do not reply to bash other new members but help them remember to search previous threads before (beating a dead house).
Come on man, how does any of the posts that they made on this thread have anything to do with "help them remember to search previous threads before (beating a dead house)". This isn't a "How do I house my rosie" post. It's a conversation post where people just talk. What is there to look up?

The fact that they are clutttered with the same post over 25 times in a month.
The fact that it pops up so many times a month means there are a decent amount of people who want to talk about it, even if others do not.

I recall when I first joined I had a lot of spunk behind me, I was even banned for they way I reacted. Over time I realized that more than anything the senior members of these boards were just trying to help.
Yeah, most people here are trying to help, never said otherwise.

14pokies

Arachnoprince

I recall when I first joined I had a lot of spunk behind me, I was even banned for they way I reacted. Over time I realized that more than anything the senior members of these boards were just trying to help. Getting your feelings hurt will always teach you a lesson.
Yup bout somes it up.. I'll also throw in my 2 pents..

I got called an amatuer on my second or third post for saying that G.porteri are a must have.. At that point I had been keeping Ts for around 18yrs..
I threw the shoe back at the sender and carried on with my life..(side note) Him and I are cool now...
Imagine that two adults with opposing opinions actually coming together because of a common interest.. They should make a word for that.. Oh there is one... Maturity...

I still strongly believe that the real reason people lose there minds over criticism( both here and in the real world) is because we are an overly polite society that has been spoon fed the idea that we as individuals are beautiful and perfect and everone must accept us... What we think is right is the way it is and everone else must tolerate us quietly... Nope! Sorry not sorry! If I think you or what you say sucks I'm saying something..
I don't know how alot of these people that go to pieces over the crap I say keep jobs.. Either they are perfect or there bosses are kept on a short leash at corporate..

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
Come on man, how does any of the posts that they made on this thread have anything to do with "help them remember to search previous threads before (beating a dead house)". This isn't a "How do I house my rosie" post. It's a conversation post where people just talk. What is there to look up?

The fact that it pops up so many times a month means there are a decent amount of people who want to talk about it, even if others do not.

Yeah, most people here are trying to help, never said otherwise.
This same thread came up on May 27th & April 26th is all im saying. and new comers my not know to search anything...

Wasnt arguing but figured i'd mention

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Yup bout somes it up.. I'll also throw in my 2 pents..

I got called an amatuer on my second or third post for saying that G.porteri are a must have...
Not to steam roll this off topic (like that's not happening) but I happen to know that in MY world G.porteri are must haves.
-quietly baby talks Karma and Yeti -
Assures them that they are indeed the biggest best girls ever, no matter how common they might be.
Yes yes I know they can't hear and couldn't process the info if they could, but all in fun ^.~
(my G.porteri girls)