Lorgakor's Picture Thread

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Thanks! I will keep the pics coming! The C. cyaneopubescens is in premolt so I will post pics when she molts. I'll get more of the P. miranda after she has hardened up too.
I made a picture box with peat and some fake sticks and leaves, I put them all in there and I'm happy with how the pics turned out. Now all I need are some real sticks and leaves in some natural light and I'll be set! Next time! It was raining so hard I would not have been able to find anything dry outside to use!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
C. cyaneopubescens Hopefully this little one will molt soon.

jdcarrel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
your C. cyaneopubescens looks great. Love that color a lot over the fasciatum.

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics Laura! Glad you are pleased with the little guys and it's great to see them molting already!

I don't know if this was already asked in this thread or not but what camera are you using because the closeups are quite good!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Thanks everyone!

David, I am using a Sony Cybershot 3.2 mp. It has no macro so it isn't the greatest camera. I would like to get a better camera some day.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Updated pics. Molts!

Freshly molted C. cyaneopubescens. It just molted in the middle of last night. Was all done by the time I got up.

Recently molted P. miranda. I took her out for a few pictures. Not much colour yet, but she's still only 1.5".

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
A very big mouthful for a little G pulchra.

Last edited:

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great pics as always :clap:

its amazing how much slings grow when they molt,C. cyaneopubescens looks huge from what it was :)

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
king7 said:
great pics as always :clap:

its amazing how much slings grow when they molt,C. cyaneopubescens looks huge from what it was :)
Thanks King! Yeah, I was surprised by how much this one grew, her legs are so much longer. It's amazing really! The colours are super vibrant now. I'm very pleased with her!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I rehoused this H. maculata the other day. She was actually very slow moving and calm. Must be in premolt.(I hope, she looks pretty rough right now) She used to be insane. These aren't the greatest pics as they are through the plastic.

Took the C. cyaneopubescens out for some pictures.

P. miranda in a flower

My newest arrival, B. ruhnaui.

And some of my spider cages. Slings and larger ones.

Zibi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice spiders ;)

Pretty big collection of books, particularly S.King.

jdcarrel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got one of those exoterra terrariums. They are great. Right now I have a 4.5 inch p. regalis in it. :D

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
Tarantulas on the same bookcase as the Stephen King?!
Anyone find that a little creepy (any of your t's named Cujo by the way)? {D

Beautiful ts, shame though the GBBs lose the tiger striping on the abdomen when they grow up.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Ha, no spiders named Cujo! I have a lot of books in boxes now because I needed room for tarantulas!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
H. lividum got very upset tonight when we wanted to take her water dish from her. She was very happy to get it back, practically hugged it after she was done striking at it.

robustum1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice TS you have, and not bad pics :clap:
best regards Jürgen

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
H. maculata female.

H. maculata mature male.

B. emilia teeny tiny.