Introduce Yourself

mikex343

Arachnopeon
hey evone im mike new to forum and new to ts just got a rosie a couple weeks ago and already thinking of gettin more

Saraht

Arachnopeon

Hi, Im new to this forum and to T keeping in general. Haing received my first T a curly haired black god!!! So will be asking lots of questions even though researched a lot of info beforehand I will need your experienced thoughts also..Please!!Im 38 live in a little village with a boyfriend, 2 lab cross dogs, 2 giant snails and inside and outside fish!! Looking forward to browsing the forum and see what gems I can find!

Maneater

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, you can call me Rosa. I'm an 18 year old female looking for friends also interested in the hobby.

Pm me if you're interested in being friends. :)

Sklar

Arachnopeon
Hey, I'm Josh and I'm 21, about to turn 22 and I am interested in owning my first Tarantula soon!

jessica2n2

Arachnopeon
ola!

I'm Jessica. A friend of mine who I met playing xbox online with actually introduced me to this. He's been helping me figure out some things and answering some questions for me about what sort of Tarantula I should get and suggested I make an account, so now I finally have. I'm thinking of getting a Mexican Red Knee (female). She would be my first :)

TheEmperor

Arachnopeon
Hi in Andrew, im 24 from the UK, i have a baby Emperor and a Banded Flat Rock, had both for around 4 months.

Shelob11

Arachnopeon
Greetings everyone

Awaiting my first T. Grammostola Pulchra is her name and feeding her game. I'm 22 years old with a bachelors degree in philosophy and biology. I've raised praying mantids for 4 years and love to play my fender stratocaster. I can't wait to dive into this hobby.

Jenthevet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
New, too!

Hey all! I'm a newbie. Picked up a 3-year old Chaco Golden Knee a few days ago and totally dig her so far. :) I'm a 39-year old vet with no kids, other than furry non-humans. Living in the heat of NC. Excited to be here! :)

Amoeba

Arachnolord
I guess I cheated on the intro part but any way my name is Chase I'm 18 and a sophomore in college so no inverts for me but I do have a Betta. Uhm other hobbies: Old cars, Aircooled VWs, and Longboarding

striving

Arachnopeon
Hello all

I'm Bruce, 44 and live in So. Cali. I am a hobbyist macro insect Photographer. Stumbled upon this site today and like what I have seen so far. Nice to see so many into a common hobby.

Anyway... see you all around the boards.

fugimugim

Arachnopeon
Hey everybody :)

hey im from Belfast Ireland. I have only recently been collecting spiders. About three months ago i finally bought my first one and from there could not stop, it's like a fever. My current collection is:

L. Parahybana X 4 (Spiderlings) 1 Adult Female
P. Murinus X 4 (spiderlings)
B. Albopilosum X 2 (spiderlings)
B. Vagan (sub-adult Female )
N. Coloratovillosus (Adult female)

Any Tips on Raising spiderlings, i have read a lot on the internet but first hand experience is always better :)

Thank you ...

mystic

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm new, I'm 27, I live in Switzerland, I am passionate about animals, especially reptiles and tarantulas.
I own many reptiles and some tarantulas (Brachypelma emilia, Brachypelma klaasi, Brachypelma vagans, Grammostola aureostriata, Grammostola rosea, Lasiodora parahybana, Avicularia versicolor) .

I apologize already for my English, it's google translation, because I do not speak it unfortunately.

greetings

ShavedApe

Arachnopeon
Hey all

New here obviously.. wanted to say hello my daughter and I decided to get a Brachypelma auratum as shes been into spiders for as long as I can remember and now shes 16 and she been very responsible so far and done lots of research I finally gave in.
I myself became more interested once I started to research them too. Ive seen so many you tube videos etc think my head might explode. Looking forward to see how things develop as we both gain more knowledge and understanding.

nickg4l

Arachnopeon
greetings people of arachnoboards this is my errr... 3rd time on arachnoboards. been collecting T's for a bit now i am up to 27 and climbing I love T's hence the reason for my post. Now i have yet another forum to take over my life but i have a feeling this forum will do so in a positive way,lol.

tress29

Arachnopeon
Intro

My name is Theresa and I live in Indianapolis with my 12 yo twin boys, two dogs, one cat, one leo, one western hognose snake and a female betta. I found my way here after a list member on another site posted pics of her A. Versicolor. Wow! I'm thinking of getting a T, but one of my boys told me it'd have to be kept in a different room from him! Of course, when I get the hognose out, he's the first to ask to hold him!

I hope to poke around, read everyones stories and decide if a T is right for us.

Theresa in Indy

DiscoDigi786

Arachnopeon
Hey all, I'm Brandon and I have been lurking around your boards for quite some time.

I am a 7th and 8th Grade Social Studies teacher who enjoys his work way too much to go out into nature very often, thus I bring the nature to me. I have been enamored with spiders of late and have decided to begin my collection of T's (which will join an already extensive reptile collection) with 2 (and another 7 on the way...).

I am a proud Italian, so if you do not pander to me, your legs will be broken. But don't worry, I will not break your T's legs. I also enjoy baseball and reading. I am looking forward to getting to know you all as I get my slings set up.

I am very grateful to all of you for your contributions to my knowledge, they have made my two new guys more at home!

Cheers!

Annababe

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hello everyone.

Name's Andrea and I hail from Arizona.

Through an interesting Craigslist transaction, I am now the proud mother of a female Pandinus Imperator and am here looking for tips, tricks and info on all that is and can be the P. Imperator, haha.

I've kept frogs (R.I.P babies), have dogs, and most recently took in a feral kitten who is now 13 weeks old and thriving.

Also enjoy motorcycles, guns, music and spending time with my kids.

Thanks for having me and I hope to do a good job :)

missmorbus

Arachnopeon
I've been lurking around the forums for a few weeks now. I recently got my first T, an A. Urticans sling. I'm having so much fun taking care of it. I'm currently in negotiations with my arachnophobic husband for a second T. :D

A little about me: I'm married and have a 2 year old son. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats. I have a massive obsession with orchids. I also love watching movies, knitting, and reading. In the past we've also had pet mice, rats, a leopard gecko, and several fish.

I'm very grateful for all the great info on these forums. It's helped me a lot.

derdom

Arachnopeon
Hi folks my name is Dana and I have been lurking (and learning) here for quite a while and finally got a G. pulchirpes and A. Versi slings. Not lurking any more but still learning. Thanks to all the great members here.