Introduce Yourself

HeReTiC

Arachnopeon
Hi,

this is my first post here. My name is Christopher and i'm 22 years old.
I live in Germany and bought my first spider about 4 1/2 years ago. It was a G. rosea.

At the moment I've got

- 0.1.0 G.rosea
- 0.0.1 B. smithi (about 3 cm body length)
- 0.0.1 B. albopilosum (about 1.5 cm body length)
- 0.0.5 N. chromatus (about 0.8 - 1 cm body length)
- some mid-European spiders

Sorry for my bad English.;)

Greets
Christopher

gilbertgamz

Arachnopeon
hi guys! i am gilbert gamolo from cebu, philippines. I've just been into Ts for around a couple of months now. An officemate showed me a site about Ts and said he's planning on getting a couple of slings. It got me interested....and here I am now with a couple of albos and one local p.baeri. hope to learn more from this forum.

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hello everyone! I'm new to these boards and the hobby. My wife is big into it so when I met her naturally I got attached :) I'm still getting use to all the latin names for stuff, so here's what I have :)

P. Regalis, H. Lividium, G. Rosea, and my new sling Usambara :) I've never had a sling before so hopefully I end up with a female and hopefully she lives :)

dragon_95

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hello um..
my name is allan.
im not really new to tarantulas because i have been keeping them for 12 years . thx

twistedmind

Arachnopeon
My name's Steve...
I've been keeping reptiles for many years but recently decided to start keeping some tarantulas. I currently have..
  • Curved-horn Baboon-Ceratogyrus bechuanicus
  • Mexican red rump-Brachypelma vagans
  • Chile Pink Burst-Paraphysa scrofa

I would like to keep different Avicularia sp especially the Martinique Pink toe-Avicularia vercsicolor

reece harvie

Arachnopeon
hi there im from sth australia and looking at getting a tarantula. my options are a selenocosmia or a selenotypus, for a first timer, any suggestions?

Hurts@1st

Arachnopeon
Hello all,

I'm 33 years old and still haven't out grow flippin rocks, herp'n across the county and collecting creepy crawlies. Great site!

onereason

Arachnopeon
hi everyone!
im from south africa and have joined because of my love for tarantulas.
hope to learn more than i already know!

hi everyone!
Im new to the site and from south africa.
I hope to learn alot of new things i do not already know.

jerseygirl

Arachnopeon
first timer; please be gentle

Hi all,
My name is Shara. I thought it would be great to get some advice and feedback from people who actually know what they're doing! I had a couple of T's a long time ago but they didn't live a long time in my care. I hope to do better this time around.
Got back into the hobby a year ago with a 1" chaco sling from a local breeder. It's currently about 3" and apparently pre-molt. Encouraged by this bit of success, I picked up 3 new slings this week. I have a nice A. versicolor, about 1", that's eating and webbing like crazy. (Very cool to watch, especially as the chaco was basically a pet rock for the last year.)
The other 2 slings (C. fimbriatus and A. geniculata) are only .05" and running away from the smallest crickets I offer so I tried some tiny leaf hoppers out of my yard and picked up a fruit fly culture at the pet store. Still not sure if they're eating, tho. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Apologies if this is not the right place to post this!

spideyjg

Arachnopeon
Noob

Name is Jim and a bit of an arachnid fan. Looking forward to the expertise here.

My wife freaks on them though. :eek:

Jim

dragon_95

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi i just joined today . my name is alen and im from arizona . im looking forwrad to mking new friends here at arachnoboards . thank you.

Quickone4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, my name is Mike. My girlfriend Crystal and I are new to the hobby having just purchased a Rosie a little over a month ago. We're loving every bit of it so far and look foward to hopefully expanding our collection in the future. Great looking site here with what appears to be some great info and advice for our new found love. Look foward to getting to know some of you and learning as much as we can.

Hornets23

Arachnopeon
New here.

Hey everyone,
I'm new to arachnoboards. I have a Rose hair and a mexican redknee tarantula and am hoping to get a few others soon as well. I also have few garter snakes. This seems like a really cool site.

Deroplatys

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
WOOHOOO
After 3 accounts and so many months its finally worked and im finally online :?
I try to join a forum that dedicated to the type of inverts i keep and couldnt find much info on whip scorpions till here :)
I mainly keep phasmids followed by mantids, and then beetles, roaches, and whip scorpions and tailless whip scorpions
Im quite a frequent poster so i`ll get posting some pics every now and then, heres a few of bugs ive either kept or still keep just to give you an idea :)

BTW im also know as Morpheus uk and dEsSiCaTa_UK on other forums :)

communist

Arachnopeon
Tad

My name is Tad. I am new to the forum but have always meant to sign up. I am from Calgary and have lots of tarantulas.

NeXus1

Arachnopeon
Hi all. My name is nick. I've been reading the posts here for some time and finally decieded it was time to get in on the action. I live in Austin, Tx and have been keeping t's for 3 years. I just bought my 5th T, 2nd sling and cant find a whole lot of usefull info on her(hopefully) like i could the others. Hoping ya'll can help at some point. Am looking forward to talking with all of you.

kingkingsnak

Arachnopeon
Uh...hi im Lake, im new to all of this i would like help making threads, wanna make a few on making habitats for ant's (including queens) how to catch a queen what to feed them, ect. ect. if anyone could help me, send a private message! =D

kingkingsnak

Arachnopeon
sup people

hi im lake i need help making threads, and im brand new to this so if anyone could help it would be appreciated, im new to ant farms, and very experiances with handling snakes

DesertZone

Arachnopeon
Hi,
I from southern Idaho and love the deserts and all the animals in them. I love reptiles and all the other cool things.:)

-Aaron

liljake

Arachnopeon
Hello
I'm Sue, Kevin and I just got are first 9/04 Rose Hair Tarantula and he/she is a juv.