Introduce Yourself

JayLeidal

Arachnopeon
Hello

New to forum. Not new to inverts. I'm 26 and I live in Denver Colorado. I post on milehighbugclub.com lately. Still new to the forum way of life. I keep roughly a dozen T's but that's gone up lately due to my A. Versicolor egg sac that I just opened to reveal a whole mess of babies (I'll be posting on the breeding report real soon). Its great to be a part of the community. Thanks.

coolgunz

Arachnopeon
good day to all,

by the way, my name is jun.. currently residing in cebu city, philippines..
a friend of mine introduced me to this forum coz im also interested in learning
about tarantulas, centipedes and scorpions...

hope i can be a part of your community.. :)

Jennifer

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hello,
I'm 2 months new to the hobby, and lets just say i've been bitten (not actually bitten;) ). I have 2 young boys (3 and 6 years old). my youngest used to run around pretending to be a dog or a cat. But now he's my little spider (as he says), so I guess i'm not the only one that likes our little girl (i'm pretty sure our pinktoe is a girl). My husband is the one with the experience with these guys and i'm enjoying getting to know about them. So, you will see me around trying to get as much information as I can.

Spider-Mad

Arachnopeon
Hi all a new one here,
27 from the northeast
currently got 7 tarantulas,
2 chile roses
1 B emelia
1 peru pink toe
1 antilles pink toe
1 costa rican zebra
and a cobolt blue

Hopefully once we move i will be getting more again.

anyway just wanted to say hi :)

oregongrown

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello everyone!

Hello, my name is Nik, or you can call me oregon, eitherway, I am new to this forum so I am saying hello! As you probably can tell, I am from Oregon. I just bought my first tarantula about 4 days ago(Chilean Rose Hair). I have been doing a lot of research and ways to care for my pet. I think she has already started moulting! I haven't even seen her eat yet:( . She covered her lair entrance up completely with webbing, unless she is just being weird...:?
Anyways, I hope I can learn a lot from all of you, people in here seem to be very friendly!
A little about me, I am 20, I have always loved spiders and I want to learn everything I can about them.. I am a very friendly person and treat everyone I meet with respect, if I ask something dumb I am sorry!! I try my best to do research before asking newby things:razz: Anyways, I have to head off to work, I will be posting soon!!

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Hello everyone! My name is Cody, I'm 17 and I've been keeping tarantulas since last December and I've already worked my way up to a monster collection; however most are small spiderlings and subadults. I recently successfully breed my G. roseas and am experiencing the pain it is to take care of 150 spiderlings...but it's worth it to me. I may be owning more if a few of my breeding loans follow through with Northwest Inverts (AWESOME SITE!!!) I've got a room full of tanks and it's only getting more crammed each day. As soon as the spiders start oozing out of my ears then I might stop...maybe. ;P I've got everything from the typical H. lividums, B. smithis, G. roseas and the like to the much more rare Poecilotherias (metallica, subfusca, regalis, miranda) and others such as E. pulcherimaklaasi etc. I'm looking to get my hands on some Xenesthis next :drool: Anyway I can't wait to get involved more in this community and meet some peeps. I'll try and post some of my better spider photos soon.
Peace :D

Last edited:

Ritzman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello to all. I am 23 years young and have loved herps and inverts for as long as I can remember. I am new to computers(just got a computer and got on the world wide web back in Dec. 07) as well as tarantulas. I went to a reptile show (Taylor,Mi.) back in April and purchased my first T . Now 8 eight-legged bundles of joy later I just cant get enough. I have been lurking(learning the lingo, Oh Yea) on this forum since then absorbing so much info from all you fellow T lovers. I finally decided to join a while back and now I am finally posting. I hope to learn more and make comrades with other T enthusiasts.

Soon I will post pictures when i figure out how to. This is all just so new to me, with the postings and threads and forums and signatures and advatars and whatnot. Sheesh. It is nice to know that if i have any questions or concerns with my lil guys(hopefully gals in there too) that i will get information that isn't worthless:) .

juggalosnyper

Arachnopeon
hi all. been lurking for a whole now thought id finaly say hi. names todd. i have 2 T's right now. have one A. versicolor sling. had her for about 2 weeks now. also have one costa recan zebra(aphonopelma seemani) that ive had for about 2 years. i also have a bearded dragon named lilly. heres a couple pics.

this is lilly shedding today.
my baby versi
and my zebra

mark1977

Arachnopeon
hi all

My name is mark and after coming across this wonderful worldwide forum decided to join to make new international friends and to share my mantis hobby with others with the same interests.
I live just outside of london U.K and am 31 years old.
I have a vast collection of mantids including many different species which i sell and would like to swap for new species.
please feel free to check out my profile listing my wonderful collection of inverts and feel free to send me a PM to say hello.
I thoroughly look forward in hearing from you all soon.

Kind regards

mark.

A.iodius

Arachnopeon
hey all 38 yo divorced male living in Utah. currently have 10 tarantulas of 8 different species not counting the 86 new pink toes that hatched last week. Been keeping inverts most of my life one way or another. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello ,

arrrr
I guess i found this place when i was searching for some information on Tarantulas and scorpions n such it seemed like a forum worth of signing up to , most if not all my friends in real life dont too much care for them so itll be nice to speak with people who appreciate the beautiful things in life! im looking to expand my little insect farm thing or whatever you would call it my family of insectszys hehehe . I'll be looking forward to talking /working with you fellow insectors!

!

Aleen

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone.
I've found this forum on the page of Pandora (one of the most famous Ukrainian arachnokeepers). My name is Alyona, I'm 16 yrs. and already got my first spider a week ago) It's Brachypelma Albopilosum. A female, 4-5 cm (body). I am to open aspecial web-site about B. Albopilosum, to help other people with my own experience and post some experiment results of teaching spiders) (for exemple, Pandora have tought her morinus to atack when she makes a hand move and to calm when she touches her leg. Just imagine. Any other morinus would definitely atack you in that case, but I am sure that spiders' posibilities are really wide and we have to develop them.

Marcelle

Arachnopeon
hellooo

hi everyone,
my name's marcelle. well of course also new to this forum.
got a 2 years old (i think) tarantula which i dont know much about, so if there's anyone that can maybe tell me what kind of tarantula i've got, pop me a msg...

tifa

Arachnopeon
Hii. I registered at this website a long time ago and I actually forgot about it but I'm back. :D I'm Tifa.

Barrington

Arachnopeon
been registered for a while, but never posted. currently have a b. smithi sub adult and two (used to be 3) p. imperator. had them for a year, and am hoping to get more.
great forum too

Edrick

Arachnopeon
Hi all!

This is my first post just starting to get in the hobby though my girlfriend hates spiders:embarrassed: ...(Go figure...)
I am from Montana and I have only met one other enthusist in my town there is only 2 pet shops in town and neither one gets T's in regularly.:mad:
O well with some help from this site and you guys out there maybe my gf will relize they ain't so bad!{D