If Arachnids used social media.....

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
NhanduNation said:
Currently having a staring contest with my waterdish. I think I'm winning so far, but there's no end in sight.
#punintended #staringcontest

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
MexicanRadKnee said:
I am locked in on a staring contest with a cricket...as soon as he twitches an antenna, I'll pounce!
#staringcontest #waitinggame

BigBoehmi said:
You think that's tough? Try webbing up the water dish. It cleans itself! Every. Single. Time.
Anyway, good luck @NhanduNation!
#GoNhandu! #staringcontest

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
MexicanRadKnee said:
Still locked in on my staring contest with this cricket, as soon as he twitches as antenna, I'll pounce!

Whoopty do doo...did anybody know staring down a cricket takes this long?
#waitinggame

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
DorisTheSpider said:
I hope the human keeper realises that I hate crickets. They're gross and I'm never going to eat them.

WinnieBago said:
Uh oh. The water dish is low. When the water dish gets low there's a huge earthquake and the sky opens up to refill it and it is terrible. Awful.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Bristles said:
Know how ya feel @WinnieBago. I just take to filling it with dirt, webbing it over, and zealously defending it from the human. Whenever I molt or eat though the human sneaks through, does his little earthquake thing and cleans it. Argh :banghead::rage::stop:! Hands off my dish!
#MYdish

Starbeaver

Arachnopeon
Sir Digby said:
The troublesome water dish is thwarting my plans with the help of the authorities. The authorities keep emptying my sub dish and filling it with water. I am trapped in an endless cycle.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Side note, I love that we all give different names to humans from the spiders' perspectives.

RollerSkateKate said:
Rain keeps happening. I will need to climb so I don't drown. My record is 14 hours in one spot, hoping to beat it this weekend.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
The Web Master said:
Good to see all the activity with Fangbook back up! We are still in the process of "dehumaning" the software, so please report any problems associated with your account on here. We are also working on starting our new video project, "Fangbook Live", which we plan on rolling out sometime in the near future.

Sincerely,

The Fangbook Team

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
Itsy Bitsy said:
There's a webcam in front of my house. No joke! Stalk much?! Gawd I hate my neighbors. As if I believe they're "just bird watching".

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
SpeedToe said:
Hello world, goodbye world...:(
I've got one, maybe two more molts before I become a mature male, and must seek to suffer the slings and webbings of the outrageous fortune of finding a mate, and then, to likely end my troubles in the bowels of some angry female. Ah, but life is too short for us pink toe's! Why not be an Aphonopelma, and live on into my twenties, or yet, to be a trapdoor spider, and contemplate the meaning of life behind my thick web door for a half century!
But no, I must be strong, and bear the rage and rejection of the females, who shout out, "You Shall Not Pass! Begone Vermin!", and to struggle on, vainly seeking those who would carry my offspring, and yet die before they even reach the age to have a Fangbook account. Even the crickets who sustain me have it better then I, feeding and relishing life, before passing on quickly, while I still must strive for the farthest female at the end of my web, knowing not my fate. And then when I do find the female to bear my offspring, does she welcome me? No! I must convince her, and then when we are finished I am turned out like a begging roach! Dost Thou Hast Wronged Me, Cruel Fate! Oi, to sleep, to dream in an everlasting silence, but even then, what dreams could pierce the fog of my fear and overwhelming instinct?
But do not count me out yet, as I, SpeedToe, shall conquer the darkest hole and strive for the farthest female! I Can, I Must, I Will!

Wish me luck and stamina,

SpeedToe
#maturemale #moltingout

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
MrsHanumavilasumica said:
Stop it @SpeedToe! Your making me feel bad about the past three males I rejected (and may or may not have eaten).
#tobeafemale

BigBoehmi said:
I know @MrsHanumavilasumica! What can we do to make the males feel more welcome? Short of not eating them, I mean.
#tobeafemale #maturemale

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
PurpleMeansGo said:
Hello all, its me, everyone's favorite Avic, Avicularia purpurea! Rockin' 5th instar, watch out world!

Got the introductions out of the way, @BrachyAnne, whatchu talkin' bout'? I make my molting mat above the ground every time, at least when all these webs don't get in the way. I'm gonna have to ask @Mista Incei down the shelf bout' how he does it with all his webs.
#wannamoltinluxury #avicproblems

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
MexicanRadKnee said: Fiinnaallyy, I got that cricket! Wha ha aha! Wa ha ha!
#cricketmealtogo

GoldenKnee said:
Getting ready to molt, hopefully gonna make it to sub-adult with this one.
I'm counting the days till 0 hour...wish me luck! Focus, focus, focus...
#moltingout #timetomolt

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
SpeedToe said:
I molted! And I'm not mature! Ha ha! It's too good to be true! I'm not mature! Hurrah! Throw one of those crickets this way Human!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Bristles said:
Browsing ArachnoNews.com, and I found pictures of an arachnid internment camp! What do we do? How do we stop this injustice? Down with the unfair treatment of tarantulas!
#savethetarantulas #arachnidjustice #Ilikecrickets
IMG_6188.JPG

Alpha Albopilosum said:
Got a new drone today, check out this photo of me threat posing the glass! OBT's have nothin' on me!
#fierceNewWorld #toocool #threatpose
IMG_6178.JPG

Uial

Arachnosquire
PrettyKneeT: Yes, Crickey, I'm here. Where are you lockated? Let's meet up. I have a really nice place, floor to ceiling windows and a refreshing, shallow pool. We could sit by the water and talk all night. Or if you want, bring a few friends and we'll make it a party. #hungryforcompany

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Crikey said:
Currently roaming the carpet underneath the racks; I just escaped being fed to this horrible monster! It's so good to have another cricket to talk to (clever username BTW; I should do that myself to keep the tarantulas from thinking I'm a cricket! Ha ha!). Where are you?
#friendatlast