If Arachnids used social media.....

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
SpeedToe said:
Well hey @fluffy! At least your not a penultimate male Avic! Enjoy these blue times my friend; when you mature, the world suddenly feels so much bigger, male or no...
#moltingout #penultimate #theendcometh

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
GenieGenic said:
well, this is a sad introduction. figured I'd never need Fangbook cos' I got all my friends. but then I tried to eat the keeper's finger, and they put me in tarantula jail, wherever that is. i think it's just a couple racks down from everybody, but the centipedes don't talk much and the cricket seems less crickety. anyway i'm here, i'm lonely, help me Fangbook fellows...
#lonelyjuvie

MexicanRadKnee said:
Spood, are you serious? What'd you go and do a thing like that for?

GenieGenic said:
jus' cos' i thought the finger was food, and it was tan kinda like the crikets, so I jes' thought it was food, ya know?
#foodforthought

GoldenKnee said:
Sorry that happened to you, but you had that coming. It's why I never liked being next to a genic in the sling vials...looked like they were gonna come right through the plastic and get you! They always seemed to know when I was in pre-molt too and start really trying to fang that little translucent wall...
#freakygenic #foodforthought

GenieGenic said:
woah woah woah, don't judge spood! we just have a better developed sense of food...
#jus'hungry #foodforthought

GoldenKnee said:
Sounds like an over-developed sense of food to me...
#toohungry #foodforthought
MexicanRadKnee agrees with this.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
RollerSkateKate said:
OK, I am so done with crickets. Tried to eat one of those little jerks yesterday and it refused to die so I had to kick hairs at it to teach it a lesson. You think @ PegLegPeggy has problems with mealworms?! I bet not. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
GenieGenic said:
well, I finially got out of tarantula jail, tunrs out it was jus' a rack down from everyone else. i got sooooo bored down thar though, i actully started a secrt handshake with @speedhani, an' he's got like a million legs...
An'way, Im hungry. Feed me<---- you imbecile of a keeper!!!
#freedom #FEEDME!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@BigScaryStirmi: keeper gave me a giant blue worm! Thought we looked cute together 😊
View attachment 340754
GoldenKnee said:
Nice pic @BigScaryStirmi! I personally don't prefer them, they just seem too cold and squishy. I'll have to get a pic of myself chowing down on a super worm one of these days...

See-mani-of-us said:
Still think my profile photo is cooler ;;;; )...
#biggermealbetterphoto

IMG_3396.jpg

ColeopteraC

Arachnobaron
ChillChilobrachys said:

Hi all, thanks for helping me in recovering from that breakup. He was a really, really heavy meal. Did nothing for my abdomen... Will take every day at a time now
#heartbrokentheraphosids

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
GoldenKnee said:
Nice pic @BigScaryStirmi! I personally don't prefer them, they just seem too cold and squishy. I'll have to get a pic of myself chowing down on a super worm one of these days...

See-mani-of-us said:
Still think my profile photo is cooler ;;;; )...
#biggermealbetterphoto

View attachment 340924
@BigScaryStirmi said:

@See-mani-of-us you appear to be a juvenile -- maybe some day you and @GoldenKnee will grow up and have a more sophisticated palate.

#hornwormsoversupers

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@BigScaryStirmi said:

@See-mani-of-us you appear to be a juvenile -- maybe some day you and @GoldenKnee will grow up and have a more sophisticated palate.

#hornwormsoversupers
See-mani-of-us said:
You seem to forget that despite our small size, our slow growth allows us to ponder the mysteries of life (such as why in the world is there only one variety of cricket fed to us??? Our cousins in Europe get like fifteen for stridulating out loud!) and become wiser than many faster-growing species...and with that wisdom I still deduce that my meal made for the cooler photo...
#biggermealbetterphoto

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
The Fangbook Team said:
We are sorry to report that the user "SpeedToe" has been confirmed as deceased. Cause of death is currently unverified, though we have reports of him falling prey as he inseminated one last female; he seems to have mated with five in total, thus fulfilling his call to reproduce.
Give it up for this fantastic contributor to our dear platform. He will be missed. We hope just one of his children will be half like he was.
#condolences #MMsRock #maturemale4ever

Bristles said:
*clap clap clap*
#MMsRock #maturemale4ever

GoldenKnee said:
I'm so sorry to read this :::;(.
#condolences

See-mani-of-us said:
He will be missed; after his fourth female he gave me some tips for when I hook out...o7 SpeedToe.
#MMsRock #maturemale4ever #condolences #maturemales

TheImperativeImperator said:
Ach! SpeedToe my mate u will be missed...
Times like this really makes me glad 2 b a scorp.
#SpeedToe4ever #tarantulaMMs4ever

Tigger

Arachnopeon
Well, if they followed our example they would use it to fish for sympathy by playing the victim, convict other tarantulas of crimes without due process, virtue signal for internet head pats and destroy the careers of any tarantulas who do not share their political beliefs. Twitter is cancer.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Well, if they followed our example they would use it to fish for sympathy by playing the victim, convict other tarantulas of crimes without due process, virtue signal for internet head pats and destroy the careers of any tarantulas who do not share their political beliefs. Twitter is cancer.
MexicanRadKnee said:
Gah! Another two-legged!?! @The Web Master @The Fangbook Team, what the cricket is going on here???
GoldenKnee likes this. MrsHanumavilasumica agrees with this. Bristles is saddened by this.

GoldenKnee said:
Did Fangbook not update or something? I thought the ReCricketcha blocked two-leggeds?
#security #BlockThe2Legged
The Fangbook Team likes this.

PurpleMeansGo said:
What's the deal with "two-leggeds"? I thought they were called humons or something like that?
#twoleggedsorhumons? #questions #security

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Bristles said:
Check out this nonsense everyone...kinda funny to think that they run the world.
#Cra-zy #BlockThe2Legged #tarantulafakenews

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
My loaner male B boehmei:

THOT drummin' on my walls. Pooped in my water dish. I heard chicks are into that, so maybe we'll get some digits soon.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Bristles said:
Check out this nonsense everyone...kinda funny to think that they run the world.
#Cra-zy #BlockThe2Legged #tarantulafakenews
Glad to see my troll made it into this thread too :rofl: :p :lol:
@tarantulafakenews

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Glad to see my troll made it into this thread too :rofl: :p :lol:
@tarantulafakenews
Bristles said:
GAH! Another two-legged?? How?!?

The Fangbook Team said:
That's strange...our algorithms are supposed to block anything remotely similar to a Homo post.

TheLastCurumim said:
Ah, so that's why nobody uses Fangbook anymore. Privacy issues+toxic two-leggeds! Maybe we should just go over and crash the cricket's party over on Insectgram?
#privacy #Fangbookwhy

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Bristles said:
I am beginning to wonder if we should just tell the two-leggeds why we dump substrate in the water dishes, I am seriously beginning to get annoyed at having all my brew dumped out every time!

BrewingBrachy said:
Shh! They didn't ask, so we don't tell nuthin...
#keepthesecret

BonnetinaBrewing said:
I disagree. If we ever want the humons to knock it off, they have to know! Otherwise they can keep hiding behind the "why does my T dump sub in the water dish?" question.

TheLastCurumim said:
Gah! That term again! "T", so demeaning and derogatory! What are we, letters??
#stopthehate